Wagner and Dickson Make the Pro Bowl

kf3339

Reaction score
No Jarran Reed? Not even as an alternate?

Really?

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Haha...I don’t think anyone would have thought an Olinemen would ever get to the PB.

Having said that, how could you skip Duane Brown? He’s been lights out as a pass blocker and all those sweeps and outside toss plays to the left was a team effort, but seeing DB crush a LB, CB or S is sweet.

KJ? Dunno what to say.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Loved the Dickson pick when it happened, and it clearly was a damn good choice. He is a field position changer, big time impact on the game.
That being said, the Pro Bowl is a joke. Can't take it even a little bit serious w/out Frank in there. And I love me some KJ, but he has missed 11 games and he's an alternate, come on.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I think pro bowl voters can’t spell. Frank Clark is not spelled K J W r I g h t.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It's not that far off. Wagner and Dickson are probowlers and like all pros. Wilson, Clark, Reed, Brown, MacDougald, Carsonshould all be alternates as they've been very good but not the best.

So really if they'd have just switched Sweezy and Wright for Reed and Brown, I'd have given it my seal of approval.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
^^^ You’re kidding right??

If you don’t think Wilson should be in over Goff and Rodgers, the only thing that proves to me is that Russ has to work twice as hard to get some respect. Those two getting in over Russ is absolutely pathetic, and pure politics

It’s the same for the AFC. I’m no Luck fan, but Brady over Luck? Seriously? Luck is having a much better year

If Reed, Clark, Lockett or Carson played for LA I’m pretty sure at least half of them would get in

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
In some ways it's a good thing. Pro Bowlers ask for more money. Let Dallas pay for "Pro Bowl" players.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If there are 2 alternates, how do they choose the alternate that goes if the primary can not make it? is it by how far they get in the playoffs or votes or what?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I dunno, but Wilson is taking Rodgers place, so everything should be okay now :34853_doh: