walters loop around swing pass was epic

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I actually thought it was a busted play...at least, it look that way to me. Does anyone have a GIF or video of it?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Walters on 3rd down doesn't even make sense to me.

Back to the drawing board, Bevell.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Was it a bad play call, was it poorly executed, or was it well defended?

I thought the latter two were more descriptive for that play. Same with the Percy screens, which were just VERY well defended, and poorly blocked.

It's always easy to blame the play calling rather than criticizing the guys you actually root for, or praising your opponents.

Long way to say the playcalling didn't stand out to me in this game. Seattle's inability to execute and Dallas' gameplanning and ability to maintain assignments and integrity really stood out to me.

It's easier to blame playcalling when something is working and your OC wasn't using it. What was working for the Hawks' offense that should have been leaned on more? Save for a carry or two the run game was bottled up. The screens were getting blown up, but all the play action wasn't working either. If your QB is out of rhythm you SHOULD be calling screens.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
hoxrox":1c12qr7m said:
Walters on 3rd down doesn't even make sense to me.

Back to the drawing board, Bevell.

Walters on an NFL team doesn't make sense to me.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1otuorn0 said:
I actually thought it was a busted play...at least, it look that way to me. Does anyone have a GIF or video of it?

Hopefully Paul Allen has already paid to have every copy in existence erased.

Latest posts