Want to go watch an inspired D w/o their #1 player?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Chapow":1uswjwq2 said:
Meh. At the end of the day, that inspired D with all that grit gave up 34 points to a top 5 offense. Our emotionless D gave up 36 points to the best offense.

You may have liked the way they played or whatever and may have not liked the they way we played or whatever, but at the end of the day, the results were about the same.

A loss is a loss but one defense gave their team a fighting chance. Their offense didnt help at all and it eventually got away from them but until the 4th that game was in reach because of their defense. The numbers look the same but the score was flattering to our defense and doesn't tell the whole story of how hard a day Brady had.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":3l6ffzg8 said:
What exactly is it that exhibits your immense knowledge of the game, the fact you watched the game last night or that you read that their D was "just behind" the Hawks D in dvoa. I guess if I just agreed with you that more hurries proves their D is better than the Hawks you wouldnt question a total strangers understanding of football.

I'm down with the Seahawks, if you want to tout some other teams greatness I'm sure you could find a forum that will agree with you.

:pukeface:

I don't claim to have an immense knowledge of the game, just more than you lol You read a stat sheet and think you got the whole story

I also didn't say they were better than the hawks, I just think they played with an effort on d that reminded me of our defense when they were dominant. That defense hasn't shown itself this year but in spurts and with the talent they have, that isn't good enough.

When you own the board you can tell me where to go and how to post but this is my team always will be...you can be a diehard fan without being just rah rah all the time so I'll continue to share my thoughts.

TexasHawk95

Reaction score
Chapow":1zc1p81r said:
Meh. At the end of the day, that inspired D with all that grit gave up 34 points to a top 5 offense. Our emotionless D gave up 36 points to the best offense.

You may have liked the way they played or whatever and may have not liked the they way we played or whatever, but at the end of the day, the results were about the same.
Only in points allowed. Houston forced turnovers and played with energy and aggression...all without JJ Watt. If the Seahawks could return to an aggressive, attacking defense with the ability to force turnovers then the Hawks would have won yesterday.