Way to Early...If the Season Ends Today

rjdriver

Reaction score
We need someone in the AFC to at least challenge KC for the bye. It could affect our draft position.

Why?

Denver is at KC week 18. Winning at Arrowhead would be next to impossible.

UNLESS...

KC was scrubbing it with the 1 seed locked up to be rested and healthy for the playoffs.

AlaskaHAWK

Reaction score
We need someone in the AFC to at least challenge KC for the bye. It could affect our draft position.

Why?

Denver is at KC week 18. Winning at Arrowhead would be next to impossible.

UNLESS...

KC was scrubbing it with the 1 seed locked up to be rested and healthy for the playoffs.
KC is not the number 1 seed.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Good catch, thanks. I forgot to look at the updated picture after today.

It looks like week 18 might still have a lot at stake for the Chiefs, like I said, I want to see them playing for something against ME3

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Considering the pre-season outlook, that is a thing of beauty. Couldn't care less who they play. Just shock the world and make the playoffs.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Considering the pre-season outlook, that is a thing of beauty. Couldn't care less who they play. Just shock the world and make the playoffs.

Pre season, I considered this season as one to build experience and get ready for the future. Right now we are playing with house money and that makes it that much more enjoyable

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Let's hope the news on Walker is good and he only misses a week or two.

Because if it's bad, I'm not sure this team can overcome this bad defense AND no run game and make a serious playoff push.

But hey, just the fact that we're talking about the playoffs in early December with this team? Hell yeah.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Good news on Walker.