We’re 3-3 in a gap year - improved defence, workable offence.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
If you’re not happy with that - well I don’t know what you would be happy with!?

Offense is fine. defence is coming. cardinals have a decent defence.

I think BI on the sidelines made a difference with the defense.

Walker is the shit.

We got what we need for the year - enough to work on.

Still lots of work to do. WR corps won’t be happy today - but Binky will be back next week. that’s just how it goes. Particularly when the TE game is clicking.

I’m happy with it. considering how we all ‘thought’ this season could be horrible, we’re in the mix for the division. And the 49ers - who were so scary - are gutted at least temporarily.

and, oh yea: Geno for prez, bitches ;)

sutz

Reaction score
DK "Binky" didn't have a lot of production, but he made a couple of key catches for first downs. I was just glad to see Eskridge show up with a couple of catches.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
DK "Binky" didn't have a lot of production, but he made a couple of key catches for first downs. I was just glad to see Eskridge show up with a couple of catches.
Yup.

I like spreading it. 14 doesn’t and I get that

i think 14 was pissed At the coverage he had to deal with - I don’t think he’s pissed at geno.

1 got about the same number of looks. It was a coverage thing

sutz

Reaction score
Yup.

I like spreading it. 14 doesn’t and I get that

i think 14 was pissed At the coverage he had to deal with - I don’t think he’s pissed at geno.

1 got about the same number of looks. It was a coverage thing
Well, they know if they can blanket 14 and 16, we haven't shown a lot of options at WR. It helps to have the TEs doing well like we are, but we still need that productive 3/4 WR as well. Eskridge stepped up a bit today. We'll need more going forward.

Rainger

Reaction score
For those bagging on Geno in this game think on this:
The Cards have a decent D, they have only given up scores of 23, 20, 16, 20, and 19 after their first loss of 44 to KC.