We can still and WILL make and WIN the Superbowl

hawks85

Reaction score
semiahmoo":rwro3t3t said:
gowazzu02":rwro3t3t said:
Did losing to Zona suck? Yes, yes it sucked alot.

But take a step back, we will beat SF and be a 10 win NFC West Champ. We can still get the 2 seed if Drew Brees beats Atl.

But even if they don't. Do you really think this team can't go into ATL and win a game? That's all that changed with the zona loss. We would have to beat ATL in ATL instead of Seattle. Thats all that changed.

This team still has a championship pedigree and stil WILL get it done!

Mark my words.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
What makes you so sure? Just curious

evergreen

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1gddgxth said:
Steve2222":1gddgxth said:
All that's changed is now we play in round 1 instead of having a much much much needed bye week. We then go to a hostile place to play playing against an offense firing on all cylinders built to play in a Dome instead of having them come up here to play in the rainy northwest.

Yeah nothing much has changed!

We? What number are you? Is this sherm? Graham?

I believe he's #12. What number are you? And It's always been We. Our home field dominance is proof of that. Sherm and Graham will come and go. 12s are forever!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
gowazzu02":4e3gcy38 said:
Did losing to Zona suck? Yes, yes it sucked alot.

But take a step back, we will beat SF and be a 10 win NFC West Champ. We can still get the 2 seed if Drew Brees beats Atl.

But even if they don't. Do you really think this team can't go into ATL and win a game? That's all that changed with the zona loss. We would have to beat ATL in ATL instead of Seattle. Thats all that changed.

This team still has a championship pedigree and stil WILL get it done!

Mark my words.
Love it. Happy New Year everyone and Go Hawks!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
evergreen":2x2kr1ap said:
Jimjones0384":2x2kr1ap said:
Steve2222":2x2kr1ap said:
All that's changed is now we play in round 1 instead of having a much much much needed bye week. We then go to a hostile place to play playing against an offense firing on all cylinders built to play in a Dome instead of having them come up here to play in the rainy northwest.

I believe he's #12. What number are you? And It's always been We. Our home field dominance is proof of that. Sherm and Graham will come and go. 12s are forever!

Oh, I'm a lifelong Seahawks fan. That's why I will defend them to all the idiot naysayers on this site. Although the 12s impact the game, which I have been a a part of multiple times, you aren't on the team. It is not we, especially if you are using it in a negative way.

You should read more posts, and find out how they are slamming your team. Maybe you should stick up for them to all the haters, seeing how they work tirelessly for your entertainment. To hell with the doubting "fans.". Seahawks for life bitch.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1qkdjh44 said:
evergreen":1qkdjh44 said:
Jimjones0384":1qkdjh44 said:
Steve2222":1qkdjh44 said:

Oh, I'm a lifelong Seahawks fan. That's why I will defend them to all the idiot naysayers on this site. Although the 12s impact the game, which I have been a a part of multiple times, you aren't on the team. It is not we, especially if you are using it in a negative way.

You should read more posts, and find out how they are slamming your team. Maybe you should stick up for them to all the haters, seeing how they work tirelessly for your entertainment. To hell with the doubting "fans.". Seahawks for life bitch.

People associate as "we" when a product is put out that they like.

People disassociate as "we" when a product is put out that they don't like.

Realistically, I have no impact on how the team plays so I do not consider "we" an appropriate use of the term. If I had a more immediate impact that would be different. At the end of the day it's just a game and I'm just a fan of the team.