We looked flat

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":32g9vhlk said:
Maybe you should change your record...your silly optimism looks narrow and out of touch with reality...

Trying to remember seeing you around the past few weeks, just don't recall you here when we won.

xray

Reaction score
Your just upset because Wilson had a bad day the and cost the Hawks the game...get used to it Skippy...you will have a sad face next week too. If my posts upset you then don't read them...is that fair enough ?

xray

Reaction score
I was here when they won too..but thanks for being one of my followers ....

xray

Reaction score
You can't stop reading my posts can you Skippy....I am honored...muuuuuuuah

semiahmoo

Reaction score
xray":2593t6va said:
The truth hurts ; but the Hawks still have not beat a good team yet...

Well, to be fair, the Lions are decent but yeah, not what I'd call "good" ...I guess.

Hmmm, maybe you're right then.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":3mbrxj61 said:
Your just upset because Wilson had a bad day the and cost the Hawks the game...get used to it Skippy...you will have a sad face next week too. If my posts upset you then don't read them...is that fair enough ?

Not upset, sickened by people who wait till things are bleeding and come out of the shadows saying I can kick your ass.

We can take this to the Shack, I am sure I am not the only one that would talk much more candidly about it there :twisted: .

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
The Chargers are a better team right now . It might be best they lose a lot the next 8 games and get a great player but then again it's Pete and John at the top of the round probably trade down and miss out on another great player. They could have had Dontario Poe last draft settled for Penny. This draft is there last chance they hose it again in the first and i'm not supporting Pete John anymore. I got sucked into believing we were better than we are beating bad football teams. They have not won against a good team all year. Penny so far has been a disappointment they need to see what the kid can do while Carson is out for better or worse. Honestly at this point it looks like there afraid to they don't want him to look bad and reflect poorly on there decision to draft him.

xray

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1c3p3zhy said:
SoulfishHawk":1c3p3zhy said:
Must have day off at school today.

I tell ya.. the posts are oddly juvenile.
hey how ya doin? the odd part of juvenile makes it more interesting...I play between the lines...see ya

Uncle Si

Reaction score
xray":5hxkt9n1 said:
Uncle Si":5hxkt9n1 said:
SoulfishHawk":5hxkt9n1 said:
Must have day off at school today.

I tell ya.. the posts are oddly juvenile.
hey how ya doin? the odd part of juvenile makes it more interesting...I play between the lines...see ya

Is that what you think?

Even odder.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
xray":5vii1iak said:

I smell a Cards fan in sheep's clothing...............your profile pic is even a wolf. Join date, it all makes sense.

Cause if you are really a Hawk's fan, you're one of the most negative angry Hawk's fans we've ever seen here.......and believe me, we've seen a LOT of negative fans.

Back on topic, I didn't see a flat team, I saw a very good Chargers team that came in with a great gameplan, controlled the lines of scrimmage after Carson went out and out executed the Hawks..........who kept shooting themselves in the foot and didn't make the plays they needed to make in order to beat a good team like the Chargers.

mrblitz

Reaction score
two plays: a) missed field goal and b) pick 6.

seahawks defense played lights out in the 2nd half.

seahawks might just beat the rams, and then the playoff discussion picks up a little bit again.

Latest posts