We lost because Jimmys push off.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Our defense went zone, went away from the man to man that was working pretty well.. and that doesn’t help..

What doesn’t help either is once again the shit officiating that was inconsistent again!!

Seriously my biggest complaint that made me say f-this and F-the NFL… is when they showed Soft ass Jimmy Grahams TD.. and how he pushed off the defender..that was text book OPI should’ve been called. Guarantee you if DK did that Flags woulda flew.

How in the hell was there no flag???? And what’s worse.. the drive had before that on the 4th down they went for it (lost) because they EXPECTED the PI flag to bail them out. Foles, the bears played WITH those refs.

And as for Home field advantage, haha well seems to me most the teams that have came here the last 3 years have had a lot pre go their way than ours. Hell even announcers on TV make it seem like it’s the opposing teams home.

And lastly **** Talib. Dude sucked as an announcer.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
You weren't watching the game close enough if you think we lost because of a "push off".

What about our offenses inability to move the ball after amassing a 10 point lead? What about Foles carving up our defense in the fourth quarter? What about the missed field goal?

The Seahawks had many opportunities to win the game. To distill it down to "b-b-b-b-but" Jimmy Graham pushed off is asinine, when we had many opportunities to seal the deal. This game wasn't close for most of the game and we still blew it.

You can't blame the refs for this one and more often than not if things get chippy in the end zone, they're ignored by the refs -- especially if it wasn't egregious. We had a few lucky calls go our way this game too.

You want to know the real reason we lost today? Piss poor coaching and piss poor execution.

9er4life

Reaction score
JPatera76":1oam26ut said:
Our defense went zone, went away from the man to man that was working pretty well.. and that doesn’t help..

What doesn’t help either is once again the $h!t officiating that was inconsistent again!!

Seriously my biggest complaint that made me say f-this and F-the NFL… is when they showed Soft ass Jimmy Grahams TD.. and how he pushed off the defender..that was text book OPI should’ve been called. Guarantee you if DK did that Flags woulda flew.

How in the hell was there no flag???? And what’s worse.. the drive had before that on the 4th down they went for it (lost) because they EXPECTED the PI flag to bail them out. Foles, the bears played WITH those refs.

And as for Home field advantage, haha well seems to me most the teams that have came here the last 3 years have had a lot pre go their way than ours. Hell even announcers on TV make it seem like it’s the opposing teams home.

And lastly f*** Talib. Dude sucked as an announcer.

Refs again? C'mon man

LTH

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1bnju6fn said:
You weren't watching the game close enough if you think we lost because of a "push off".

What about our offenses inability to move the ball after amassing a 10 point lead? What about Foles carving up our defense in the fourth quarter? What about the missed field goal?

The Seahawks had many opportunities to win the game. To distill it down to "b-b-b-b-but" Jimmy Graham pushed off is asinine, when we had many opportunities to seal the deal. This game wasn't close for most of the game and we still blew it.

You can't blame the refs for this one and more often than not if things get chippy in the end zone, they're ignored by the refs -- especially if it wasn't egregious. We had a few lucky calls go our way this game too.

You want to know the real reason we lost today? Piss poor coaching and piss poor execution.

I would like to know how you think those players are coached poorly? Please... break it down in detail so we can understand your general point of emphasis...

LTH

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JPatera76":10esdssy said:

What doesn’t help either is once again the shit officiating that was inconsistent again!!

And lastly **** Talib. Dude sucked as an announcer.

Talib really isn't that bad.

Most announcers suck.

Something to note - his commentary on what Seattle's actually doing on defense was superb. He's really the only one who understands what they're doing in coverage and said it correctly.

LTH

Reaction score
So much better than troy and Buck those guys frustrated the crap out of me

LTH

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
LTH":2kkcu90r said:
So much better than troy and Buck those guys frustrated the crap out of me

LTH

I actually really like Buck.

He doesn't bloviate much and his commentary doesn't get in the way of the game. It's streamlined.

Bang. Player has ball. Throws it. Result of play.

That's what I like out of commentary, and then the color guy can step in.

edogg23

Reaction score
Naw we lost because Wilson got outplayed by Nick freakin Foles

Hawker55

Reaction score
olyfan63":1033i4lg said:
edogg23":1033i4lg said:
Naw we lost because Wilson got outplayed by Nick freakin Foles
^^^ THIS

You mean the nick foles who lead his team to and won the SB as a back up a few years back? Ya he's trash...

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":26pne2c3 said:

I was watching the game close enough. And there’s nothing to “” about the push up it was ducking clear as day. That gets called back they get penalized they’re screwed. But hey boo, you do you, and keep those rose tinted colored glasses on.

This league is a Vegas league now. All the money makers and sports betters can have a heyday with it. And is you wanna spin it as your username suggests then spin it how it make your sleep better at night. I’m sure Santa the Easter bunny, or tooth fairy will also console in you that your previous league is free of anything that can seem it “WWE” levels.

As for anyone else, I really don’t care lol. This league, all year has used Taunting to dictate shit. Up until The Cassius marsh incident. And all of a sudden league wide taunting shifted to choosing when to call OPI/DPI another unreviewable game changing penalty. The browns vs packers, terrible DPI, Seattle vs Rams, Terrible DPI, Seattle vs Bears OPI, but hey y’all keep on believing lol after a while it’s hard to ignore there’s a trend and the trend took a tremendous up tick when they announced their partnership with sports betting. The trend became obvious when playoff contention teams had COVID and they decided let’s move the games, AND THEN let’s change the rules all together. The change became obvious as league wide shit calls, shit officiating and inconsistent calls became more and more blatant. It took his long for one of the officials from SBXL to come out and admit calls were made and or missed that may have changed the outcome of the game.

All ya gotta do it look for the “Cinderella” story each season. This year it’s been a slob knob over Sofi stadium, and Kurt Warner. So of course the Rams. Last yr? Brady, “can he do it without belicheck” , year before that, Oh Mahomes on fire “young talented QB!” Before that, “Rams up and coming star HC and QB, against the Famed QB and HC show down” there’s always a Cinderella story. After a while is just becomes more than obvious. Just listen to the announcers and read the headlines and the story will appear. This year? Rams/bus vs either Titans or Chiefs. Rams for sofi and Warner. Bucs because “Brady is old and still has it, Bruce Arian’s looks like a genius”, Titans, the player turned coach with a mouth punch offense and rb. Or the chiefs and the fast paced hard hitting offense.

For fun, Ours vs Denver Historical Defense vs Historical Offense.
There’s always a story. The NFL sells that story.

hawksmode

Reaction score
9er4life":2s5eb7et said:
JPatera76":2s5eb7et said:

What doesn’t help either is once again the $h!t officiating that was inconsistent again!!

And lastly f*** Talib. Dude sucked as an announcer.

Refs again? C'mon man

Not why we lost....but man, that was more than an obvious push off.