We will lose if we don't fix "blank"

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
We will lose if we fall behind at any point. This offense is capable of holding a lead at times, but right now, if they were called upon to come from behind, I think they would look hopeless. The sheer number of useless plays they run is maddening

nanomoz

Reaction score
amill87":3s5ap51u said:
nanomoz":3s5ap51u said:
amill87":3s5ap51u said:
nanomoz":3s5ap51u said:
The offense reminds me of early 2012 offense. I don't know what to say to folks that aren't troubled by that. I'm stoked to be in the NFCCG. It's a great feeling.

Even with this historic defense, yesterday's performance doesn't beat the Niners. The Digits have continued to improve offensively, like we did last season.

Russell looks rattled, unwilling to stand in the pocket. He's been bailing early lately despite seeming to improve in this area around the middle of the season.

And Kaep has played like crap both times he's been up here. Are you implying the Niners offense can do more vs our defense than the Saints did?

I could use every one of things you just listed as how kaep has looked vs us up here.

The Niners offense has been better than ours recently. And their defense has been playing on a similar level to ours. Kaep has improved his play a bunch since the last time he was in Seattle.

Maybe he'll go all Vin Baker next Sunday like he has in the past when in Seattle, but I'm not counting on it.

Niners defense has not been equal to ours. Ours has been insane. Kaep has had a lot of things break his way over the win streak, which is usually how win streaks happen.

You dodged my question. Do you think the niners offense is better than the saints? Because off one fluke tipped pass, we held them to 8 points

I think it matches up better against our defense than the Saints, yes. So yes, against us, it's better. And SanFran's defense is better than the Saints'.

If the Niners can run the ball with success like the Saints did for much of the game yesterday, which wouldn't surprise me, their superior to the Saints on that front, the Seahawk offense is going to have more pressure on it than it did yesterday.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3luf0w5l said:
Wilson needs to settle down and rely on his WRs a bit more.

They need to get open for that to happen and the play calling needs to improve big time.

OP
OP
amill87

amill87

Reaction score
This thread title is extremely tongue in cheek. We have worried and thought that issues with our team would hold us back all year.

We thought we'd lose the #1 seed because our offense would lose it for us. We thought wouldn't be able to hang with the Saints. Yet here we are ladies and gentleman, two wins away. I'm sure a lot of teams (28 others to be exact) would be happy with our problems

OP
OP
amill87

amill87

Reaction score
Largent80":wqyrjvg7 said:

Dumb ass posters that don't have a clue.

Ok. Ill just spell it out.

This thread is a shot at every time this season it was said if we don't fix "x", we will lose the number one seed. We will lose in the playoffs.

The point I am making is, no matter what any of us think the problems are, this team continues to win.

Largent80

Reaction score
amill87":2a23se6q said:
Largent80":2a23se6q said:

Dumb ass posters that don't have a clue.

Ok. Ill just spell it out.

This thread is a shot at every time this season it was said if we don't fix "x", we will lose the number one seed. We will lose in the playoffs.

The point I am making is, no matter what any of us think the problems are, this team continues to win.

Exactamundo.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I think we are just fine. A little rusty from the bye. There are reasons why 6 seeds beat 1 seeds a lot.

We got a choke hold in the first half, gave 'em a chance to breathe and then finished them off.

I think the wind had a lot to do with the offense yesterday. The game didn't dictate for us to take chances with throwing under the conditions.

I think we'll be sharper next week. Weather permitting, the passing game will be better.

Remember the Saints weren't driving to win yesterday, they were driving to get a chance at a two point conversion just to tie.

I definitely have faith that we will beat the Niners.

djb28

Reaction score
We complain a lot about our Offense woes. But think about it. We have played some really Good Defenses when we played below standards on Offense. And the other team has not faired any better against ours. This week another very tough challenge for both Offenses. We really Need Beast Mode to push the pile again and hope for a few strikes down the field. It is going to be a few major plays that win this game. I dont feel a blow out.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has refused to run for first downs for a while now. He repeatedly says he is always looking to pass, never to run. This wont do anymore at this stage. He has to take the yards that are to there to be taken. Kaepernick most definitely does. Against Packers and against us, Kaep ran the necessary first downs by force in the end to run out the clock or get to the field goal distance. We need Wilson to stop acting as a pocket passer and start being the great dual threat he is again. It seems he wants to be known as a great pocket QB, what he should realize is he is more valuable than just that as a complete player.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
amill87":38de9lpi said:
Guess I wasn't too clear on what I was trying to say. Whatever needs to be fixed with this team changes all the time. Yet no matter what anyone thinks the team needs to fix, they keep winning.
It's like they are starting to be like New England...