Week 13 DVOA

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
It's no mystery. Give RW anywhere near 2 seconds to throw on a semi-consistent basis and the 'O' goes into warp drive. The whole time our RT and LT was out, I kept thinking DAMN we are super lucky to have this dude! All of that added knowledge from Russell's hard work in the off season was packed into his dome, but he needed something resembling protection to execute most of it. He still made enough plays to win though, and now he's like a kid in a toy store who just won a gazillion dollar shopping spree.

People who keep rating this team base upon squeakers against not-so-great teams either didn't know enough about our OL situation or don't understand the dynamic well enough. If they truly knew how terrible our pass pro was and how that impacts most any QB, they should be amazed that we still managed double-digit wins in that state whether 'luck' played a part or not. I suppose winning against a so, so Vikings team at home, a sub par Atlanta on the road and now the latest win at C-link (where we are a 'totally different team') hasn't been enough to remove all doubt. I wonder what the doubters will say when we win at Candlestick?

Latest posts