Week 8 Cheat Sheet

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Maybe the Jags will get fired up to win one for their coach.

A guy can dream.

Go panthers and everyone playing the saints.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Redskins over Bears NOT GOOD. Skins victories only helps the Niners SOS tiebreaker against us. We want Packers and Skins to lose, Vikings and Giants to win. The Bears can go lose to someone else, we already hold the lead on them.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":4meq7pro said:
Redskins over Bears NOT GOOD. Skins victories only helps the Niners SOS tiebreaker against us.

Debateable. See where you're at, but Washington also plays the 49ers and a competitive Washington team with something to play for poses a greater threat to beat the 49ers and help make tiebreaking formulas irrelevant, on our behalf. :th2thumbs:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Keep these coming. This is one of my "Must-Read" posts every week.

Thanks!

As far as the Redskins over the Bears, I'm leaning towards that being a "bad". I really doubt the Skins beat the 49ers and the Bears aren't a threat to our HFA at this point I don't think. They were already looking beatable, and now Cutler is out for at least 4 weeks. I think I'd rather see the Bears win that division anyway, for some reason we have trouble with the Lions and I'd rather not face the Packers in the playoffs

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Keep in mind with the strength of schedule business. . .youre all assuming we lose at SF in December. I think a healthy hawks team beats SF on any field.

Latest posts