Well looks like some attention is being paid to the non call

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The fix was in and Riveron should be renamed Bagdad Al.

Braap49er

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":29s7lrlh said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001093391/article/another-nfl-officiating-controversy-wild-card-weekend-primer

Talks about the failing of the nfl and the new PI review rule pertaining to last night.

You’re right, they should of made the call. OPI that is. Pete the cheat tried to run a play where they were clearing trying to get a DPI. When OPI should of been called. You got what you deserved. LOL

TreeRon

Reaction score
That no call was pretty much the topic on the Pat MacCaffey show and the Rich Eisen show.

Tical21

Reaction score
I’m perfectly fine with it. Ball never should have been thrown. If you force a ball to a receiver that is that covered right at the 5-yard mark, there’s going to be a ton of contact. Reviewing would have meant handing the game to the Seahawks. Rewarding them such a sum for such an awful pass attempt doesn’t seem fair.

John63

Reaction score
So I see Tical responded, I have him foed. So I will take a guess....he is blaming Wilson, just like he does for everything.

Now for reality and truth, it should have been called period it was text book interference. Without the ball is caught as the pass was there and the game is over.

Break down of the last plays and shows cleearly of what was what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5_4AY1uy4c

at about the 220 mark he makes it clear what was supposed to happen and the interference prevented it.

RW92

Reaction score
Braap49er":1ilmaact said:
Hollandhawk":1ilmaact said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001093391/article/another-nfl-officiating-controversy-wild-card-weekend-primer

Talks about the failing of the nfl and the new PI review rule pertaining to last night.

You’re right, they should of made the call. OPI that is. Pete the cheat tried to run a play where they were clearing trying to get a DPI. When OPI should of been called. You got what you deserved. LOL

Hey if you like winning on The Cheap, more power to you.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Tical21":b47npxo1 said:
I’m perfectly fine with it. Ball never should have been thrown. If you force a ball to a receiver that is that covered right at the 5-yard mark, there’s going to be a ton of contact. Reviewing would have meant handing the game to the Seahawks. Rewarding them such a sum for such an awful pass attempt doesn’t seem fair.

You call this fair analysis? Lmao. Why does your bias towards Wilson run so deep?

Russell did not “force” it to him. The ball was already in the air. If Hollister is not being grabbed he gets to extend his hands for the touchdown. No offense functions expecting a receiver to be GRABBED.

Everyone except for 49ers fans saw it for what it is. Except for the guy who relentlessly needs an angle against Wilson.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Braap49er":5tyyr4bb said:
Hollandhawk":5tyyr4bb said:

You know what the difference between a person with average IQ and a hack is? A hack doesn’t let facts get in the way of their opinion.

If this had happened to your team, you’d be hollering about how the game was robbed from you. If Shaquem grabbed Debo like that, I’d be here to acknowledge we got away with one. Because that’s what rationale people do. If Hollister does not get grabbed he’s able to extend his hands for the catch. I guess trolling is better than making intelligent posts these days.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
At the end of the day, you’ll get some calls that goes in your favor and you won’t get some calls.

It pretty much evens out.

It just happened to be the latter with Seattle.

But this is what happens when the coach wants to play the game so close to the edge.

You gonna win some this way and you gonna lose some.

Well, if you want to increase your chances of winning, maybe don’t wait until the fourth quarter to make some moves.

It seems like PC wants to win games based on 3 or 4 crucial plays, if you play this way you can’t afford or even leave it up to some call the officials may or may not call to decide at less than a minute left in the game, etc., to decide the outcome for you. Cause if you do so, you can get burned and it’s going to catch up to you.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Scorpion05":23xjkl9p said:
I guess trolling is better than making intelligent posts these days.

Actually it's been that way since the dawn of the Internet. :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Braap49er":3a0icnww said:
Hollandhawk":3a0icnww said:

BS. Go away troll.

xray

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":353hiqk4 said:
Rapoport says Hollister pushed off first and the non-call (if called) would have been on that. Sherm agrees.

Rapoport went on KNBR, podcast link here:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... awks-game/

Defensive PI would of been called if Hollister hadn't initiated contact . I think they viewed it as basically off-setting fouls so they called nothing .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
OPI should have been called??? Well, 11 days off work and it looks like nothing has changed on here :lol:
Doom and gloom, along with some Niner trolls.

Go Hawks!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1981vggx said:
Rapoport says Hollister pushed off first and the non-call (if called) would have been on that. Sherm agrees.

Rapoport went on KNBR, podcast link here:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/1 ... awks-game/

Dear God, what a pandering, idiotic take. He was mugged.

Did the NFL slip him a cool wad o' bills to say that?

Course niner fans get a little confirmation bias from that and run with it with glee.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, the mouth of the South Sherm couldn't help but open his yapper about it. According to him, it was somehow on Hollister. Yeah right...….

RCATES

Reaction score
We had 8 downs inside the 5 and couldn't score to win the game with our Elite QB. That's why we lost.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Delay of game shouldn’t have happened.

If we want to play the blame game, it should be placed on the most appropriate thing.

Bad calls/non calls happen all the time, and we(the team) can’t control that.

We (the team) had 100% control over that delay of game.

Just my opinion of course.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RCATES":2u7oifgf said:
We had 8 downs inside the 5 and couldn't score to win the game with our Elite QB. That's why we lost.

I thought this thread was about the missed call, not "reasons Seattle lost"

Not sure how 8 downs inside the 5 is relevant.

Latest posts