Welp it was good first quarter

xgeoff

Reaction score
Shanahan has figured things out and adjusted. He knows he can get 5yds over the middle any time he wants.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Honest question. If the game was over after the first quarter of the game as you claimed it to be. Why are you even here?
In the case of the Seahawk's yes. I am here because I want to be. If you want to have your rose colored galsses on that's fine. If you want to call me out and tell me to stfu, I will respond the same way you are free to respond.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Look we're down by 4 in SF with a backup QB. We still have a chance. It's our Seahawks, why don't we root for them?

IDK if Lock has any magic, but I'm at least gonna be hopeful. Never know we could get a pick 6 too.

86Hawk

Reaction score
It's a 4 point game at the half. Do I think we'll win. Probably not. And yes this team has flaws. But it's never over after the first quarter. Ever.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
Look we're down by 4 in SF with a backup QB. We still have a chance. It's our Seahawks, why don't we root for them?

IDK if Lock has any magic, but I'm at least gonna be hopeful. Never know we could get a pick 6 too.
I am rooting for them and want them to be great but I just don't believe in them right now.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
That's fine but if you think that it's cool if you call people crybaby pussies for rooting for the team you're the one with the issue.
I don't usually call people anything until they start it. I only said anything after you told me to stfu so you need to check yourself as well. People can be negative and positive about the team. However, when one side attacks another, a response should be expected.

86Hawk

Reaction score
I don't usually call people anything until they start it. I only said anything after you told me to stfu so you need to check yourself as well. People can be negative and positive about the team. However, when one side attacks another, a response should be expected.
Dude you literally called Sonic a soft pussy. After that I told you to stfu for good reason. Just stop. Anyway I'm done with this.