What do you think about

morgulon1

Reaction score
Arizona's New uniform set? I know it's those weird days in between and we can't wait for training camp but I really like discussing uniforms , their history's, logos
Etc and I figured this was as good of time as any.

After seeing them I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed. I found d out recently that the Cardinals are the oldest continously operated franchise in the NFL and there's a silly reason they're called the Cardinals and use that particular color. What do my friends at .net think?

Cheap bastards.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Honestly, I like them better than their last duds. The parallel sleeve and pant stripes are a little more traditional, in a football sense, and look good. And the all white away uni's are ice cold.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Honestly, I like them better than their last duds. The parallel sleeve and pant stripes are a little more traditional, in a football sense, and look good. And the all white away uni's are ice cold.
I think they made the bird on the helmet bigger ? I think they're helmets are pretty cool.

schkoot

Reaction score
The Cards and Lions need top to bottom new team names, logo, and unis. Both are just sad. The lions name, logo, and uniform look OK but their history is just depressing.

The Cards are the same but they also have a DUMB name, color scheme, logo, and uniform.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Cards and Lions need top to bottom new team names, logo, and unis. Both are just sad. The lions name, logo, and uniform look OK but their history is just depressing.

The Cards are the same but they also have a DUMB name, color scheme, logo, and uniform.
The Cardinals were named after the color jerseys they had.

I personally like the Lions name, logo, color scheme. Not a fan of the dark grey alternates. I wish they'd take their Barry Sanders era uniforms and just modernize them . I thought they looked good .

m0ng0

Reaction score
I don't mind either one. I think the traditional lions colors are pretty sharp actually. I lived in Phoenix during the Joe Bugel and Buddy Ryan years so I have always had a bit of a soft spot for the Cards