What Hawks Said Following Their Preseason Win Over The Vikings

Jville

Reaction score
A link to post game coach and player pressconference audio and transcripts >>> https://www.seahawks.com/news/2023-preseason-week1-seahawks-vikings-what-the-seahawks-said

My favorite quote >>> PETE CARROLL: It's really important. It just makes my heart soar. To see them go out there and have them have that much fun playing, see the finish come to them, have an opportunity to finish the game, they find their way to it. Playing good defense, we are playing good offense, we are killing the clock, we're doing all the right stuff. And the guys on the sidelines were going crazy for them. That's what I hope they would feel. I mean, if I could tell you what I hoped this game could be like, that was the game. I don't care how we start. We wanted to see what happened when we finished. We finished with all of the fun. Like (Ty) Okada said, he couldn't believe how much fun football was for him tonight. Go a little further. We dedicate this first game to the young guys. We make a big deal about that in the meetings during the week. Veteran guys talk to them, told them about their first game, gave them a little bit of advice. We just had fun. Made them stand up when they were talking to this them, all the rooks. We wanted to make it memorable. They ain't forgetting this first game. They'll know this first game forever. That's all I could ask for.

BullyHawK31

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is the greatest coach this team's ever had.

How could you not root for the guy after reading that?

The team finished strong. Their depth was so much better than Minnys it wasn't funny. There's going to be some difficult decisions come cut time.

With this mentality, this team is headed for big things.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is the greatest coach this team's ever had.

How could you not root for the guy after reading that?

The team finished strong. Their depth was so much better than Minnys it wasn't funny. There's going to be some difficult decisions come cut time.

With this mentality, this team is headed for big things.
Easier and easier the hate keeps growing I'm over him.