What is Dremont Jones’s draft value?

sutz

Reaction score
Seems doubtful that Mack would condone trading him away. He sounds like he likes our current D-line for the most part and being a defensive guy, I doubt he'd trade one of our better pieces. Sure, it's JS's call, but he's not so stupid as to piss off his new head coach this early in the process.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I’ve said it. Just trade Woolen. We have the guys to replace him, and if he returns to form he will cost way to much to keep, and if he doesn’t we get nothing for him

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I’ve said it. Just trade Woolen. We have the guys to replace him, and if he returns to form he will cost way to much to keep, and if he doesn’t we get nothing for him
Last year it seemed like Woolen forgot how to tackle I don’t know if it him making business decisions or the attitude of the team with the previous coaching staff, he better come into 2024 with a tougher attitude or he’s not playing or is traded/ released

Chawker

Reaction score
Walt, The Seahawks have cap issues and I wouldn't be surprised if we traded a player before this draft is though. We have like 1.6 million and thats not enough to sign our draft picks.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The guy people keep wanting traded, which is nuts, is DK. But what they have an old Lockett and JSN? Our depth at WR isn’t near good enough to trade Metcalf even if you think it seems like a good idea. Which it’s not