What is it that you want to see this monday night?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I whant to see how TJack looks with a 40 point lead in the 4th quarter. :0190l:

AgentDib

Reaction score
1) No major injuries
2) A win
3) Relatively few minor injuries

I would also like to see solid protection for Wilson, which I think should be manageable versus this team. The Redskins 3-4 has the vast majority of their pressure coming from their linebackers which makes this an excellent chance for Wilson to demonstrate his preparation and make them pay for blitzing. With Miller out I think we will see a back in pass protection very often and maybe not so much C-Mike as a result.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Couple of interesting stats from a link in the Hawk Mail, Monday Night Spotlight email.

The Seahawks haven’t lost a Monday night game since 2004.

No team has a higher winning percentage (.714) on “Monday Night Football” than the Seahawks.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 6059cdc165

Seattle native and Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan has cheered for the Seahawks since the beginning. Watching his favorite team was a challenge when he was on tour, unless the game was on Monday night.

It’s both bragging rights and a chance to watch football if we’re traveling in Europe, because Monday Night Football will be broadcast.” McKagan said.

Another local musician, Jeff Rouse, keeps a full schedule playing with Duff McKagan’s Loaded, as well as, The Guessing Game and is currently on tour with Fozzy, but even then, he’ll find a way to watch to watch the Seahawks play in Washington, D.C. on October 6.

“The best part is watching to see how the Seahawks will step it up under the national spotlight. They obviously bring it every week, but with it being Monday Night Football, the eyes of every doubter is on them. We all know what the result of that usually is!”

kearly

Reaction score
I just want to see a win. This game has me feeling oddly nervous. This year's Seahawks team is 0-3 on the road so far if you count the preseason, and something about this year's team just feels a bit too finely tuned. Our pass defense bends too much to not break, and our new short passing offense requires too much precision for comfort. Honestly, this 2014 team reminds me a bit of the 2013 Saints. And the Saints of late have not inspired much confidence on the road.

Other than a win, it would be nice to see Seattle's deep game show up. Even better if those deep balls find success on targets to Harvin and Richardson.

I think if Seattle can hit on the deep ball they'll be just fine. But if they can't, I worry that this game could turn into a gut wrenching fist fight that's uncomfortably close in the fourth quarter.

Thankfully, Morris doesn't scare our run defense, and Cousins is probably more likely to implode than to put on the kind of huge performance he'd need. Washington has some speedster WRs so eliminating the big play is going to be huge for Seattle.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":3330wgrk said:
I think if Seattle can hit on the deep ball they'll be just fine. But if they can't, I worry that this game could turn into a gut wrenching fist fight that's uncomfortably close in the fourth quarter.
We have to try it more than 0-1 times per game for that. Look tonight, Rodgers missed deep on Nelson and then they did the SAME play again, deep down the right sideline. Same deep pass play twice in a row.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":11ko1umf said:
chris98251":11ko1umf said:
Triplette not throw a flag all NITE !!!!!!
I will pee on you.
Got a feeling someone here got aroused reading this.
Wasn't me.

Seriously, I'm with kearly on the trepidation about playing on the road so far. Want to see a good win in D.C. to alleviate that concern.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Win on all three phases of the ball with no epic collapses in the final minute of the game. Get out of there injury free. Richard Sherman gets an interception or two.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I want to see Sherman and Thomas get their first pick of the season. Its long over due.

Oh and Maxwell getting another pick would be sweet too.

Hawks Defense needs to limit Washington's O to ~200yds or less.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I would love to see a game similar to how they played against the Broncos in the Super Bowl, and come out with zero injuries. A little better pass rush and pass defense will go a long way with this team

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
rainger":563mfsmz said:
A BLOW OUT

I agree Since Green Bay game, Seattle has not shown any dominance ( I know the opponent makes a difference sometimes) but I want to see Seattle win by at least 20 points.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":80edlopc said:
I agree Since Green Bay game, Seattle has not shown any dominance.

Lol, you say this like it's week 12. We played arguably the two best teams in the AFC back to back.

btw, I'd call holding Denver to 3 pts for 3 1/2 quarters "dominant."

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'd love to see a game like Buffalo 2012 (In Toronto)

Vetamur

Reaction score
A Tjack stat line somewhat like this: 5/7 63yrds 1td

A Turbin stat line like this: 18-103-1

A Sherman stat line like this: 0-0-0-0-0-0

Hawks46

Reaction score
sc85sis":79gcseuh said:
Complete and total Seahawks domination.

Agreed. This is a game the Hawks should win easily, and they need to show that.

I'd like to see intensity, like they respect their opponent no matter how bad they are playing.

I want to see a shutout. The stats geek in me needs to see a shutout so we can advance to the front of the line for least amount of points scored in the league. Right now the Bengals have only allowed 11 points, which is half of what we've allowed. Yikes !

I'd like to see us take advantage of a weak Redskins secondary with some long passes.

I'd like to see our OL pass block. The Redskins have 11 sacks. 10 of them came against the Jaguars in one game. THere's no way Wilson should be running for his life this game. If they blitz, he needs to make them pay, as they aren't a good secondary.

I'd like to see Wilson hit his 3rd and 4th reads consistently.

King Dog

Reaction score
50 burger! Oh, and for some odd reason, I'm excited to see Cooper Helfet out there.