What is Russell wilson's current value?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3fmyb6ql said:
I know I'm crazy but I'd take Luck and a 1st for him instantly.

Mariota and 2-3 firsts would make me think.
You don't like your team going to Super Bowls and prefer a QB (Luck) that chokes come playoff time, or one like MM that can't stay on the field???
Weird!

Now you know why I hate Fantasy Football.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
McGruff":3318dca2 said:
Watch playoff teams with Bobby Joyner and AJ McArron starting and then rely me what Russell Wilson is worth.
What he said! ^^^

gadgor

Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor with 1 first from 2016 and 1 first from 2017. Add in Marcell Dareus too.

Tical21

Reaction score
He's untradeable at this point. If the Packers called up with Rodgers and two firsts, they still get turned down. Hypothetically though, if Russell were to come to the team and demand a trade, you're probably looking at two firsts another mid-round pick or two, and a player or two.

What is the value of Lebron James?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Tical21":1ufyp89o said:
He's untradeable at this point. If the Packers called up with Rodgers and two firsts, they still get turned down. Hypothetically though, if Russell were to come to the team and demand a trade, you're probably looking at two firsts another mid-round pick or two, and a player or two.

What is the value of Lebron James?

This times 100!

Rob12

Reaction score
Mick063":2lougxct said:
It would be crazy to trade him.

I'm just asking to satisfy curiosity.

The two biggest trade deals that I can recall were Herschel Walker (Dallas to Minnesota) and Rickey Williams. (I'm trying to recall the Williams deal. Do I correctly recall that Ditka gave up an entire draft for him?)

So what is your estimation of Wilson's current worth? In draft picks or player/picks combination.

For a young ascending star that has proven the stage is not too big.

Honestly, probably five first round picks, and a couple of seconds. And even then, I'd laugh if a team offered that, and then hang the phone up.

AVL

Reaction score
Seymour":26r7bza1 said:
I have a hard time understanding the reasons for some of the questions that people dream up myself.

Should there be a fee for starting annoying threads, the degree voted on by the threads readers and participants?

mort

Reaction score
Bad premise, what does a home cost? That question doesn't exist.

mort

Reaction score
AVL":ys5l0qep said:
Seymour":ys5l0qep said:
I have a hard time understanding the reasons for some of the questions that people dream up myself.

Should there be a fee for starting annoying threads, the degree voted on by the threads readers and participants?
yes

Latest posts