What team would you most like to AVOID in the NFC Playoffs?

What NFC team would you most like to avoid in the playoffs?

• Dallas

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Detroit

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • NY Giants

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Washington

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Green Bay

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Other - (please comment)

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
All that matters is how they play on that particular day. They have a tendency to take it next level in the playoffs. I fully expect they will do the same this year. Just my own opinion, but a championship level team shouldn't care who they play. There are no dominant teams in the league this year. It's wide open for sure.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
With Thomas out I think the big fear for the Hawks is having to win a game in which their opponents are scoring more than 25 points or so.

With no Thomas I think Atlanta is most capable of that.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Nobody's paying attention to the Giants right now. They're getting hot and they have a defense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of the few times that a team went out and spent a ton of $ on free agent Defensive guys and it's actually paying off.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if somehow the Vagiants end up playing Dal-ASS again in the playoffs, beat them, then have to play Seattle?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Largent80":8q66mobu said:
Wouldn't it be cool if somehow the Vagiants end up playing Dal-ASS again in the playoffs, beat them, then have to play Seattle?

That's kind of what I'm hoping for. They're a lot likelier to beat Dallas in the divisional round than the Eagles are in Week 17.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I would prefer to play the Giants over Dallas in NFC Championship only because we would be at home. However, with the Giants having a full head of steam, I would dread that game as well.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1xevrkc9 said:
Nobody's paying attention to the Giants right now. They're getting hot and they have a defense.

Their offense is ass. Their defense is without JPP. I get Eli had a couple of Cinderella runs under his belt, but they're not those Giant teams. Far from it actually.

To me Atlanta is the scariest team out there. Dallas would be a tough out too just because our poor pass rush and their monster OL.