What was John Schneider thinking?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He is probably trying to decide on the next DC and wishing he had made the move right after the NFC championship was over. He is also probably making thoughtful calls to beast mode and assuring him that if he comes back and Bevel does return that he will have permission from the office to bit$h slap Bevel when ever he makes such stupid decisions.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
At what point will people start admitting the DB just made a very good play on that last play?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":1hnigrw3 said:
At what point will people start admitting the DB just made a very good play on that last play?

Never, because he never should have been given the opportunity to make that play.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":2vc0zhk6 said:
If schneider isnt discussing OC replacements with Pete then I will be dissapointed. Keeping Bevell is a mistake and we don't deserve to win another Super Bowl until we fix the mistake.

Let me get this straight, we won one Super Bowl with Bevell as OC and came within one yard of a 2nd with 17 players on IR and more key players banged up during the game. I'm not saying keeping Bevell is a good thing--not even close, but it's a real possibility--but if we come back healthy and win it next year with Bevell as OC, we won't deserve it?

Odd.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3v9k88n7 said:
bjornanderson21":3v9k88n7 said:
If schneider isnt discussing OC replacements with Pete then I will be dissapointed. Keeping Bevell is a mistake and we don't deserve to win another Super Bowl until we fix the mistake.

Let me get this straight, we won one Super Bowl with Bevell as OC and came within one yard of a 2nd with 17 players on IR and more key players banged up during the game. I'm not saying keeping Bevell is a good thing--not even close, but it's a real possibility--but if we come back healthy and win it next year with Bevell as OC, we won't deserve it?

Odd.

And if Bevell continues to call the plays, and the offense continues to be plagued by inconsistency, and we don't win a Super Bowl, will Bevell continue to be defended? Can we afford to wait for that?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
brimsalabim":cl8icvrt said:
He is probably trying to decide on the next DC and wishing he had made the move right after the NFC championship was over. He is also probably making thoughtful calls to beast mode and assuring him that if he comes back and Bevel does return that he will have permission from the office to bit$h slap Bevel when ever he makes such stupid decisions.
You think a FO that's always thinking 3 , 4 steps ahead is just now thinking about replacements for their staff?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3fle262u said:
Seanhawk":3fle262u said:
bjornanderson21":3fle262u said:

Odd.

And if Bevell continues to call the plays, and the offense continues to be plagued by inconsistency, and we don't win a Super Bowl, will Bevell continue to be defended? Can we afford to wait for that?

Not the same discussion.

rigelian

Reaction score
Throwing a pass was okay and we do throw passes near the goal line. Throwing the slant pass seems a bit out of character for us.