What was ur favorite moment tonight...

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Throwdown":1atoqk2i said:
Dockett got bucked, and I keep watching the clip smiling.
Hes gotta be sore this moring. I dont think I would survive a full speed Beast mode hit. I'd be a terrible LB cause i would gladly let him pass for fear of losing my life

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Marshawn's TD and the OLine on that play. Every guy was driving their man into the endzone.

JonRud

Reaction score
Probably the Browner pick was my favorite single moment because that was when I knew we won the game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the Davis TD. Commentator says "Wilson's in trouble...." just as he tosses the perfect ball to the TE who had got open really well. The other guy says "Whaddya mean he's in trouble?"

That play and the drive extending play to Miller when Wilson was horizontal were pretty special.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
w00t":f30h0ll8 said:
this.

lynchhelmet_medium.gif

No doubt about it. Wasn't the 17-yd run just before this? God he's fun to watch. I'd rather watch his highlights than just about anyone ever.

tdigitee

Reaction score
I loved all of these (ESPECIALLY the Kam play), and will add that at the end of Browner's return when he was rolling into the end zone, Clemons was standing near him, not all excited for the turnover, but just staring down like "DUDE! What happened with THAT??" I had to watch it several times - reminded me of Leon staring as BB took out 3 Cardinals on that punt return, but this time Clemons seemed to be laughing and thinking "you dumba$$"

I did NOT like near the end of the game when Wilson was tackled, looked up and reached up his hand asking for a lift up from the nearest Cardinal. The Cardinal did not help him up. You guessed it - Dockett. Looked like Wilson was talking to him about it too..."U mad about nearly getting decapitated bro?"

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I loved most of this game, but the one thing that stands out to me is the play that never was...

Russell absolutely THREADED A NEEDLE between two guys on a rope to Tate in the end zone. I mean, it was a perfect lazer in there that Tate just missed pulling in. THAT was my favorite throw in the game because it shows us how accurate Russell can be.

Zach's catch was a 'leave no doubt' kind of play too. Honestly, Rusty was ballin' last night. Jesus he's awesome.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game live so I'm watching it tonight, but just by the gifs it looks like they played an absolute monster physical game.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There are too many of them to list, and that's a good problem to have.

Lynch's 2 consecutive beast mode runs might take first place for me, though. Drag 4 DBs, then ruin Dockett's day? Yes, please.

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
Surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but Wilson was getting pressure, rolled out to his left and threw a 30 or so yard strike to Tate on the sideline. Moving to your opposite side and throwing is one of the hardest things to do in football, not to mention PP having great coverage on Tate.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The one play that I was laughing my ass off over (and rewinding) was the one where Sherm got layed out by Fitz. He wasn't looking where he was going and Fitzgerald just stopped and Sherman got taken out, then gets up laughing about it because he knew he had been owned. I think he even went over and told Fitz it was a good one! Love the dynamic between those two.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Someone's already posted it, but it's worth a super secret double gif favorite moment post.

2013 10 1719 40 47

I also want to point out the tale of two QB's. On one side you have Wilson, who fights and claws for every play, as evident by his getting tackled throw to Miller for the 1st down.

On the other side you have Palmer who on 4th and 4 with a minute left in the game just throws the ball into the ground to end his agony and stop the pain.

hawk45

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1m4iv6pw said:
Clem bull rushing their LT and tossing his fat a** right into Palmer.

This right here.

Esp coming right on the heels of an LB blitz up the gut that nailed Palmer the play before.

hoxrox

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":1vs5tsk9 said:
Kam faceplanting a 300 lb offensive lineman before clothes lining the ball carrier for a loss. That's one bad man right there.

Anyone have a .gif of this?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Too many to list.

Although one of the more satisfying moments was after the game on NFLN. Hearing Heath Evans finally admit that we murdered the idea that we can't play on the road. Showing how we've won on the road for a while now.

Finally, I'd like to stop hearing people babble on about something that no longer exists.