What will the Rams record be this year?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Looks like RamzFanz has become a Niner fan.

I'm actually surprised he is not trolling here - Rams are having a good camp.

HawkzRulez

Reaction score
The 3rd season as the NFLs youngest team could be an issue again and being in the NFCW.

Their running game could be strong with Robinson making holes and Mason and Cunningham spelling Stacy.

The passing game is questionable but has potential with Britt and Quick flashing in camp. Austin is always dangerous and Bailey has become Mr. Reliable.

Their secondary may be their failing but Joyner is impressing in camp.

This will be a winning season for them. When Bradford was playing last season they had no run game and the ball drops were horrible. Both of those changed later in the season. How many wins will be more apparent later when we see if they have gelled, how Donald and Robinson adjust to the NFL, if Britt works out, and if Bradford can stay on the field. Too many ifs but a ton of talent.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3r08rtg3 said:
Ye fools doubt mine own sincerity, but in the end ye shall witness my foreseeing was just and true. Behold the next NFL dynasty: the (soon to be) Los Angeles Rams.

Stand flummoxed and transfixed as the hitherto hapless St. Louis Also-Rams become what was only hinted at below:

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/la-rams-rap-song-443788

(skip ye to 0:15)

It's a low risk prediction. Seemingly absurd, impossible and one without logic. If he's wrong, 5GR is just another Bizarro World Niner fan, if he's right he will look like a genius.

Well, to his fans.

RedAlice

Reaction score
HawkzRulez":2tohmsz1 said:
The 3rd season as the NFLs youngest team could be an issue again and being in the NFCW.

Their running game could be strong with Robinson making holes and Mason and Cunningham spelling Stacy.

The passing game is questionable but has potential with Britt and Quick flashing in camp. Austin is always dangerous and Bailey has become Mr. Reliable.

This will be a winning season for them. When Bradford was playing last season they had no run game and the ball drops were horrible. Both of those changed later in the season. How many wins will be more apparent later when we see if they have gelled, how Donald and Robinson adjust to the NFL, if Britt works out, and if Bradford can stay on the field. Too many ifs but a ton of talent.

How many Hawks' fans here are following the Rams close enough to know that "Quick is flashing in camp"? What Hawks' fan would say that Joyner is impressing in camp on a low performing secondary?

Not that the info is wrong, but why present it as a pretend Hawk fan? Guess RamzFanz is trolling here and I was wrong - now he is being like that Jz person and pretending to be a Hawk fan.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":20x1fjeh said:
I don't know if we've started to "figure out" Kaepernick. Dude ran all over us in the NFCCG. Keep him in the pocket and he sucks, though.

...if you have the LOB out there. The Rams don't.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":3midka78 said:
Smelly McUgly":3midka78 said:
I don't know if we've started to "figure out" Kaepernick. Dude ran all over us in the NFCCG. Keep him in the pocket and he sucks, though.

...if you have the LOB out there. The Rams don't.

Very very true. From even the most positive things coming out of Rams' camp - our secondary is still extremely weak. GW may get them to play "up," but it's not a strong part of the team.

However, the improvement on the LB's may cause some less ability for the Hawk and Niner QBs to run around and be all clever. :)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
one of the things that isn't well know is that Bradford is loathed by a large portion of the team. Makes it all that much harder to be successful when your teammates despise you.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have been hearing "watch out for the Rams" every offseason since 2005 in some capacity and every year they fail regardless of talent. I have heard about how great guys looked in camp, preseason games and that THIS year is going to be different.

Maybe someday that rings true. The Niners fans said the same thing for many years, eventually in 2011 they were right. Of course the difference is that the other division teams were in a state of suckage. Unfortunately for the Rams, SF/SEA aren't in rebuilding mode. Whatever their record is, I highly doubt that they make big gains on those too. AZ might have something to say about that also.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Screw record. What I want to know is this: Who the hell is going to cover their receivers?!??

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
I give Bradford the benefit of the doubt. Rams lacked talent for so many seasons and are just now getting it right. I think fans are focusing way too much on Bradford. If he gets a little time and his receivers ate doing their job, how will he not do well? Has he ever not done well in that scenario? Wasn't like 8th in fantasy points for QB's when he went down? As a FF junkie, that's the best I can keep up with players like Bradford. Seems like I saw that number at one time, not sure.

I really feel the Rams are better off than the Seahawks, offensively. They have a way better OL and even WR's. I hope Wilson can scramble out of those two messes. Defensively, Seahawks are still better. No we don't have their DL, but as long as we stop the run then we'll be good. That may be a daunting task with Robinson and Saffold plowing ahead. That worries me more than Bradford because it will allow him to run the PA. Bradford may be at his best off of the PA. We saw what Stacy could do in STL last year. That was with Clemens and without Robinson, too. Scary.

In the end, I say 11-5. Our team has lost a lot of guys, Niners are in some form of a mess, and ARZ lost two of their best defenders. Not to mention I still think Quinn and the Rams DL terrorize Palmer. Rams go 4-2 in the division.

There's a lot more to this team than Bradford, guys. It is a QB driven league, but the Rams not a QB driven team. They're as close to balanced as you can get. If you say it all comes down to Bradford then you're overlooking half of their offense.

RedAlice

Reaction score
What is this, second or third Rams' fan posting with a Seahawk fan name spouting Rams' love?

It's pretty obvious most Hawk posters think the Rams are better Offensively.

chris98251

Reaction score
There's a lot more to this team than Bradford, guys. It is a QB driven league, but the Rams not a QB driven team. They're as close to balanced as you can get. If you say it all comes down to Bradford then you're overlooking half of their offense.

This statement says that even though Bradford is the QB and it's a QB driven league it won't matter cause it's the Rams. Which is it? Bradford handles the ball every snap, he decides where the ball goes in the passing game and is the one that hands the ball off or changes the play if necessary, so the one aspect that drives the Rams that doesn't matter but does on every other team but the Rams isn't going to change. All those other players on offense that are going to make such a huge difference have to have the ball to do so, which goes back to Bradford who doesn't matter on the Rams.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Up until today I was predicting 11-5 for St. Louis. With Bradford out I'm dropping that to 9-7.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
6-10 -Hill gets hurt a lot too or used to when he used to be a regular starter...Best to tank the season to get 1st pick...Jk

hawkstrap

Reaction score
HawkzRulez":1pe7vwpx said:

Haha! Wut?!!

Fart

Vetamur

Reaction score
In light of Bradford's injury gotta revise my prediction. Not a Shaun Hill believer.. I think they should have kept Clemons who was decent last year. Gonna go with 7-9, maybe even 6-10 now.