What's everyone watching this week?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Since we have to wait until Monday?

For me, probably Bills/Dolphins. I wanna see Miami beat up on Buffalo, and think they will.

I would wanna watch almost anything but AZ/SF, but maybe AZ will put up a real fight? I can only hope. NOTHING else of the late games is of any interest to me, otherwise I would watch anything but the niners. I watched them week one, when I still had hope they were a fluke last year. Since it's just too depressing.

GGotskill

Reaction score
Redzone on the TV, whatever game is playing locally on the laptop.

TAB420

Reaction score
If Seattle isn't playing. I'll just watch Redzone all day.

Last edited:

GGotskill

Reaction score
I think my new favorite saying over the past three years has been…

“Seven hours of commercial free football…Start now!”

I am partial to the "It's the Witching Hour!" because without a doubt some game is going to get turned on it's head in the next 15 minutes.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I'll be in the jam space peeping fantasy scores if I remember. Don't usually watch/follow other games, unless something unordinary is happening.

Seak

Reaction score
Since we have to wait until Monday?

For me, probably Bills/Dolphins. I wanna see Miami beat up on Buffalo, and think they will.

I would wanna watch almost anything but AZ/SF, but maybe AZ will put up a real fight? I can only hope. NOTHING else of the late games is of any interest to me, otherwise I would watch anything but the niners. I watched them week one, when I still had hope they were a fluke last year. Since it's just too depressing
Bills/Dolphins would be the best game to watch, but I like watching Broncos lose still lol
I usually don't keep two games going at the same time, but today will be one of them haha

jeremiah

Reaction score
Bills v Dolphins of course. The best of the best right now in the AFC. The bone in my craw is large today. How long will Seattle stay with the Old Man as as HC? All of the young great coaches in this matchup, and we let them go to other teams year after year, to hang on to Pete. Like the Colts hanging on to Johnny Unitas at 43, because he was once great. Ya have to trim the tree if you want next years crop to be better... Pete NEEDS TO GO, he is outcoached consistently.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hmmm.

Last week all the experts were speaking the praises of genius Mike McDaniel and The QB ( can't spell his name). I'm thinking "uh, it's week 3 , maybe they should wait to get their hands measured for ring size".

GGotskill

Reaction score
Hmmm.

Last week all the experts were speaking the praises of genius Mike McDaniel and The QB ( can't spell his name). I'm thinking "uh, it's week 3 , maybe they should wait to get their hands measured for ring size".

It's not just a week to week thing. McDaniels has absolutely saved Tua's career; he looks like a completely different QB. That's completely separate from the 70 points they scored last week.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
You don't like being reminded every 5 seconds about Taylor Swift and Kelce?

...Haven't you heard? Kelce and Taylor Swift are dating.
That shit makes me want to stop watching...this publicity stunt shit needs to stay in Hollywood. I am hoping for a season ending injury to Kelce to end it..ya I said it...