When Tom Cable speaks ....... ya all best listen!

Jville

Reaction score
Best not dismiss or discard what Tom has to says as ....... "coach speech". :roll:

Because when Tom Cable says they were starting over with the running game, he means it!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/798706026673377281[/tweet]

And, they are running behind an offensive line that includes 4 rookies, 1 sophmore, and 2 juniors.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Glad to see him finally adapt. Watching the oline pull on some toss sweeps was a beautiful thing.

OT - Noticed this on Sunday night. Uncanny. :)

JrP4e9Vl

bruce-willis-224526_w1000.jpg

Fudwamper

Reaction score
Loved the toss sweep too. Nice to see a few different runs. I hope they continue to mix and match the running styles.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
And when he farts.....you better run!!! j/k thought it might fit with the subject header.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
253hawk":g7fzcdc9 said:
Reminds me of Mike from Breaking Bad

Tumblr m6efe76fTP1r1hp6jo1 1280

You know what's funny-I've always thought that too!

(BTW Better Call Saul comes back in February-awesome show)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's pretty clear that Christine Michael didn't listen that well, he's now spending the rest of the season in Green Bay. Thanks for your service, we wish you good luck except when GB plays Seattle.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3okeyrs3 said:
It's pretty clear that Christine Michael didn't listen that well, he's now spending the rest of the season in Green Bay. Thanks for your service, we wish you good luck except when GB plays Seattle.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not be too hasty. How do you know he'll last the whole rest of the year in Green Bay?

12thbrah

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2y7n5ka9 said:

I'm just wondering if they brought him in for additional intel on the Hawks prior to their matchup. I'm assuming C-mike won't be able to share much. :D

StoneCold

Reaction score
12thbrah":2sa5udyb said:
jammerhawk":2sa5udyb said:

I'm just wondering if they brought him in for additional intel on the Hawks prior to their matchup. I'm assuming C-mike won't be able to share much. :D

McCarthy: "Ok Christine, is it Christian or Christeen?"
CMike: "Christian."
McCarthy: "Ok Christine, When they run the ball what do they like to do?"
CMike: "Yeah, they like to run the ball."
(Pause)
McCarthy: "I mean, are there tells that tip off a run to the right or left?"
CMike: "Yeah, they like to run right and left, some times both, I get it confused sometimes, but Russell always helped. He's a good man and a great player. You need to watch out for him? "
McCarthy: "Ok, I think that does it. Thanks for coming in."
(CMike leaves the room)
McCarthy: "Cut him loose."

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
StoneCold":3im7uud9 said:
12thbrah":3im7uud9 said:
jammerhawk":3im7uud9 said:

McCarthy: "Ok Christine, is it Christian or Christeen?"
CMike: "Christian."
McCarthy: "Ok Christine, When they run the ball what do they like to do?"
CMike: "Yeah, they like to run the ball."
(Pause)
McCarthy: "I mean, are there tells that tip off a run to the right or left?"
CMike: "Yeah, they like to run right and left, some times both, I get it confused sometimes, but Russell always helped. He's a good man and a great player. You need to watch out for him? "
McCarthy: "Ok, I think that does it. Thanks for coming in."
(CMike leaves the room)
McCarthy: "Cut him loose."
Mike Martz: "no way, that is good intel. Just need to figure out how Arod can use it."

FI Fy

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe should Pete decide to retire or leave the Seahawks as their HC, if Tom Cable is still on the staff, Tom would be the next HC. Many believe Bevell is in line but I don't believe so. Tom is the Assistant HC already, he holds a higher position than Bevell. It just makes logical sense that Tom would be next if PC was to go. Not sure if I like the notion of Cable being HC.