When will Tyler Lockett be 100%?

RW92

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":25dtx2wj said:
Do we even know what kind of knee injury Lockett has?

It worries me even more that his injury is talked about under a shroud of secrecy and no one says specifically what's wrong with the knee.

But yes, he's not only running at half speed, he's tentative when he's close to contact.

For now he doesn't have any burst. or deep speed. With out the deep threat teams play us up front because they know that they don't have worry about the Hawks taking "top off" deep. They crowd the run and dare us to pass deep. Too many defensive players playing within our limited attack zone up front. Thus there are fewer lanes to run through or any place for Russell to stretch the defense deep and keep them honest. It appears the Hawks are doing it with mirrors, and we almost pulled it off again Sunday night until Hauschka dropped it, smashing it into a million pieces on the Arizona tundra.

Keep hope alive however. If there is any consolation, this team with it's Defense reminds me of the Ravens team who won the Super Bowl in 2001. All "D" and very little on offense. Trent Dilfer was the quarterback. We need to mend and get healthy as we approach the end of December. The problem is we have some tough challenges ahead that we must get through.

All we can do is cheer our team. We can't heal anyone any faster than it's going to happen. I don't know if a trade or a free agent acquisition is out there, but if he can run a decent 40 or block a speed rusher then we need to evaluate him.

See you Sunday in New Orleans.

RW92

Reaction score
RW92":28lw7n0w said:
Sgt. Largent":28lw7n0w said:
Do we even know what kind of knee injury Lockett has?

It worries me even more that his injury is talked about under a shroud of secrecy and no one says specifically what's wrong with the knee.

But yes, he's not only running at half speed, he's tentative when he's close to contact.

For now he doesn't have any burst. or deep speed. With out the deep threat teams play us up front because they know that they don't have to worry about the Hawks taking the "top off" deep. They crowd the run and dare us to pass deep. Too many defensive players playing within our limited attack zone up front. Thus there are fewer lanes to run through or any place for Russell to stretch the defense deep and keep them honest. It appears the Hawks are doing it with mirrors, and we almost pulled it off again Sunday night until Hauschka dropped it, smashing it into a million pieces on the Arizona tundra.

Keep hope alive however. If there is any consolation, this team with it's Defense reminds me of the Ravens team who won the Super Bowl in 2001. All "D" and very little on offense. Trent Dilfer was the quarterback. We need to mend and get healthy as we approach the end of December. The problem is we have some tough challenges ahead that we must get through.

All we can do is cheer our team. We can't heal anyone any faster than it's going to happen. I don't know if a trade or a free agent acquisition is out there, but if he can run a decent 40 or block a speed rusher then we need to evaluate him.

See you Sunday in New Orleans.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I still think he might need surgery.

Someone tore me apart for saying that but it's clear he's not 100% or even 80% for that matter?

Remember the kick return when he couldn't run all the way to the endzone? It was like he ran out of gas at the 30 yard line.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Danny Darko":3f76b679 said:
Kearse got away with a couple O passive interferences in game 1, since then the league is super locked into his pushoffs and calls him every time. I'd rather see if Lockett can get healthy, use more McEvoy more, and trade Kearse (salary reasons) + a lower pick for Staley or Thomas at LT than put Lockett on IR.

Trade the guy Russ seems to trust in nearly every big play moment outside of Doug?. You know we only pulled off a tie because of kearses body control and insane chemistry with Wilson, right...ie, he made the big play that made THE big play possible for Doug.

Trade because of 1 opi?. And anyone watching would flat out say that was an unbelievably bad call. Like awful.

Jeesh. As I've posted before, in other fan bases kearse would be a ring of honor god. Still hard to wrap my mind around the way he's always cast aside here.

Latest posts