Where are your draft crushes now?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My boy Shayne Skov got cut by the 49ers. Wouldnt mind seeing hte Seahawks try to put him on their practice squad.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":f5l85szf said:
My boy Shayne Skov got cut by the 49ers. Wouldnt mind seeing hte Seahawks try to put him on their practice squad.

We found a better Shane Shov from tiny Montana, and he has far less head issues and knee issues.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":b99vugc9 said:
The college players I was SURE were going to be great in the NFL:

#1 Warren Moon (I was beside myself when the Seahawks did not draft him and he went to the CFL, that was the first time in my life that I was ANGRY and thought that coaches and managers were stupid)

And all these players who I saw play in college and was so blown away that I thought they were destined for the NFL HOF

Eric Dickerson (that was a no brainer if you ever saw him play for SMU)

Bo Jackson
Dan Marino (one college game was all I saw... the fastest release I ever saw)
Brian Bosworth
Drew Bledsoe
Mark Brunell
Ryan Leaf *sigh* nobody's perfect
Marshall Faulk
Steve Entman
Lawyer Milloy
Warren Sapp
Peyton Manning
Corey Dillon
Randy Moss
Drew Brees
Adrian Peterson
Russel Wilson

Busts that I knew would be busts:
All Oregon QB's in the modern era.
Vince Young
Purple Dank

You forgot to say you where certain Jake locker, Reggie Williams, Polk and Marcus Tui would all be studs in the NFL.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I liked Stephon Tuitt, Ethan Westbrooks and Jordan Matthews. Liked Louis Nix too. My favorite was Odell Beckham but we never had a shot at him. Attach will be good I think. I've loved Abrederris for years. Sharkhawk turned me on to Kyle Van Noy a couple of years ago.

Will Sutton, why didn't we draft him? That one pisses me off.

Last but not least, Crockett Gilmore TE. I saw him play in a couple of games on the tv and loved him.

Edit: stupid auto correct. Attach = Jeremiah Attaochu now with my buddies team, the Chargers. (Who I can't believe cut Cordarro Law). I told him Jeremiah will be good, hope I'm right.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Davonte Adams-- one receiver I was pretty high on during the draft period-- wasn't targeted in GB's opener against us.