Where was Ricardo Lockette last Sunday....

Chapow

Reaction score
12thbrah":39y43drd said:
Tyler Lockette played a lot more snaps at the expense of Matthews and Ricardo. I don't mind that happening most games.

No E.

It's literally his nickname.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rideaducati":gbiuboa0 said:
Lockette was where Kearse should have been all game long...on the bench.

Yeah he only had 8 catches Sunday. What a bum.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2ccuwugp said:
rideaducati":2ccuwugp said:

If you read some analysis about the game, you will find that the Rams basically left Kearse uncovered. He had defenders playing 10 to 15 yards off him all game. On purpose. Russ just passed to him because he was wide open. The Rams WANTED the Hawks to give him the ball so they set up their defense to force it there.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Geologic":1r1eu30g said:
It was one game. Are you going to rag on Bobby Wagner next for having a terrible game? He might as well be inactive too. What a waste of a roster spot. He can't even tackle.

Next caller.

We all know that Wagner got paid, so his game will go in the crapper.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Chapow":3q19fbf2 said:
rideaducati":3q19fbf2 said:

What was it about Kearse's performance on Sunday that has you saying he should have been on the bench instead of on the field? Leading the team in receptions or the leading the team in receiving yards?

I know it's a bummer for you since apparently you would rather be right and see a Seahawk fail than be wrong and see him succeed, but Kearse had a good game.

Kiss off. I don't want to see Kearse fail, I want to see a better receiver succeed. I think Matthews would have done even better with 76 snaps. The only reason Kearse plays ahead of Matthews is because Kearse does better in practice vs the LOB.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":15x6ar4e said:
rideaducati":15x6ar4e said:

Imagine if there was a better receiver in his place. There might have been more receptions and more yards and maybe even a score or two.

With Kearse, the Seahawks were using speed vs the speed of the Rams DBs. I believe SIZE would have created a mismatch that could have been exploited better than waiting for Kearse to get open. How many sacks and throwaways could have been avoided if there were a mismatch at the moment the ball was snapped? Yay, Kearse caught eight passes.