Which Sherman do you prefer?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It all has to do with maturity imo.

He's grown wiser through the years. The fire and desire still burns within him, but he let's his play do most the talking for him now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him have an outburst every now and then, because that's who he is. He's great and he knows it

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":28f5z4oe said:
True, but you don't think Russell's statements are a little more choreographed?
No....He's just WAY less Bragadotious...As a Quarterback, it's almost NEVER a good idea to piss off the bulls, as they are more than likely going to get hit with cheap shots. :rumble:
Cornerbacks & Quarterbacks....two totally different mindsets. :3-1:

AVL

Reaction score
He was trying to get paid. The timid don't get paid more, they get paid less.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":1tiy1uph said:
Well since they are not lining up the best guy across from him now and just his presence cuts the field in half he has not had a lot to talk about, I also think the rest of the players in the league have learned to shut up and not get him riled up, he plays better when mad.
This, he doesn't need to talk anymore it's called RESPECT.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
I wonder, Sherman can play for WR? Because he can run too fast than any WR league. We need moret weapson for score points. We can trying him move position for WR. If he can play. We paid him alot millions. He should play WR and CB for both the part times.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":3fvplz60 said:
Personally I loved the young, boisterous, over the top, "Straight outta Compton", in your face, gonna take your best and shut you down Sherman!

That Sherman was always a caricature; a WWE persona taken on by a guy who grew up decidedly midle-class in order to get his name out there.

It was a runaway success of a persona, but was unsustainable. If he had kept it up once he got to the top he would have instantly become a heel, which I think he definitely realized and recognized as it started to happen.

At the end of the day for all celebrities what we get is more "public personas" than true personality (if that even exists), but I'm a huge, huge fan of his second act, and think it's probably truer to who he is in day-to-day life than the character he was playing before.

If he wants to, Sherman could be the first major-american athlete in a long time to really use his voice for something meaningful: the Jim Brown, Ali, Jabbar, and so on of his generation. Starting with O.J. and really culminating in Jordan athletes for the last 35 years have almost entirely silenced themselves in order to serve as bland corporate spokesmen.

Sherman isn't doing that, and I love it.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Sherm is sherm, no matter what he says. One of my ten all time favorite players. In my mind, we have two of the most underrated players in sherm and Wilson. That is outside of our fan base. I believe there will be no doubt about them after this season though. I tell you what though, I really respect the intelligence he has, and the brash nature to speak his mind. Well, to most he is brash. To me he is necessary in today's overly PC world.