Who are your underrated/sleeper FF picks

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Patterson is overrated, I've seen him regularly taken in the 3rd and 4th round

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
firebee":1k46azh1 said:
Khiry Robinson - The reason I see Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram's touches dropping this year is because of this guy. He was an animal for the Saints at the end of lastseason. Premier back type of ability. The Saints have to use this guy more.
Markus Wheaton - Has a huge opportunity and the ability to put up big numbers for the Steelers with Antonio Brown drawing the majority of the attention.
Kelvin Benjamin - Steve Smith is gone and great reports are coming out of OTAs on this guy. Likely #1 or #2 target for Cam Newton in a receiving corp. that doesn't have a lot of options. OROY Candidate
Knile Davis - A brutal between the tackle runner for the Chiefs the last couple of games they played last season... I think he gets a lot more carries this year and the Chiefs lighten the load for Jamaal Charles a little.
Keep an eye on Green Bay's receiving battles this preseason... It's wide open with James Jones and Finley gone.
Eric Ebron - Many think he'll be starting over Pettigrew in Detroit. If his hands are reliable, he could get a lot of targets with Megatron, Tate and Bush drawing most of the attention.
Brandin Cooks - With Lance Moore out, him and Kenny Stills are likely splitting time between the X and Slot position opposite of Colston with Graham at TE and Brees at QB. OROY Candidate.
Biship Sankey - Look for him to split time with Shonn Greene and possibly overtake Shonn Greene for the Titans at RB.
OROY Candidate
Man, I hope you are right about Khiry. I just picked him up off the player list.
Also, I am so wishing for Reggie Bush to go down so Joique Bell gets more touches. Overall, he is much better than Bush and will get the goal line carries regardless.
I am wishing that B. Cooks has a rookie breakout year. He is sitting on my bench in hopes that he does.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3lnrbt6z said:
Patterson is overrated, I've seen him regularly taken in the 3rd and 4th round

Patterson and Harvin are a coin flip. Wherever Harvin goes, I expect to see Patterson. The Vikings offense is Peterson and him, that's it.