Who misses Cable?

Ozzy

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":fqs0x9l2 said:
If the story about how Cable was the driving force behind getting Lynch and making him great are true, we owe him.

However, given the results he provided apart from Lynch? He owes us.

I call it even. Glad he is gone. If he was a key to making Lynch win for us, I appreciate that.

I know he wasn't given much to work with often, but when he was he seemed to screw it up.

So thank him for Lynch and otherwise please let us forget all the damage he caused.

I don't think that narrative is true personally. I think Cable was gifted an all time great running back as well as an all time great running QB and the newness of the read option. It probably didn't matter much who the line coach was with that in place.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Lynch was struggling to run until he had a sit down with Cable and committed to learning the zone run system and he took off second half of 2011. Or so the story goes. I think Lynch corroborated it tho

Ilinoiseyhawk

Reaction score
Anyone that answers "yes", should be perma-banned. I'm all about free speech except when it comes to the words "Cable" or "Bevell". Those words bring about a curse. Curse-words..
5x01-It-Hits-the-Fan-south-park-21658578-720-540.jpg