Who would you like to see us play in the NFC championship?

Erebus

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2k2wndsk said:
Aren't the Lions really the only team currently in the hunt that we haven't beaten yet in the playoffs? That might be cool.

I would like beating, in order:

Cowboys (if necessary)
Falcons (evening the score for that 2012 playoffs loss)
Lions (haven't beaten them in the playoffs yet)
Raiders (another sweet victory over another former AFC West rival)

No. The Eagles and Giants are both in the hunt too.

cover-2

Reaction score
I want the Cowboys! If our defense is healthy, we should be able to shut down their running game. The big run stuffing DT's of Reed, Rubin, and now 343 lbs of Jenkins...the Cowboys will get very little push in the run game if those three monsters are on the field at the same time. Then we could force the Cowboys to try to throw the ball on the most elite secondary the NFL has ever seen.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Dallas are the darlings of the NFL right now. I'd love for the villainous Seahawks to go into Big D and remind everyone who's still in charge.

irocdave

Reaction score
Times have changed, the niner rivalry isn't anymore because they are in the NFL oblivion due to bad ownership. I would love to see the hawks tear the heart out of Cowboys fans hearts again. This isn't the rivalry of yore, but I guaranty Cowboy fans have a special Hawk hate space in their hearts. The Romo gaff cost them a playoff win back in the day before most Hawk fans were Hawk fans.

The media blowjob leading up to a Hawk Cowboy NFCC game would be epic.
Hawks playing at Dallas in the NFCC game would be a huge win for the NFL, until the Hawks pull out the win.

If the Hawks get to the NFCC game I want to see them play Dallas, preferably in Seattle but that's not likely.

Latest posts