Will Carson Wentz and the Eagles run over Seattle?

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I like the matchup of Shaquille Griffin vs Alshon Jeffrey. It is similar to Sherm Vs AJ Green in his rookie year. The main difference is that Jeffery is on his 2nd contact while AJ was in his rookie year.

I like our chances as Jeffery will be surprised by his size and speed. Agholar and the rest of our secondary doesn't scare me. I like Coleman Lane or Maxwell on Agholar as our front 7 creates pressure.

stizz19

Reaction score
Aros":dw9rn6ft said:
Josea16":dw9rn6ft said:
...It's disgusting especially since this game has New England 2016 written all over it with a bullet.

Bingo. That is my thought exactly. NOBODY expected the Seahawks to go into the Champs house last year and win but we did. This game has that EXACT feel AND this time we are home and one of those types of games seems to come around once a season and we are due!
Did we have some major injuries on D like we do now though? I'm not confident in a win on Sunday night but at the same time I will not be surprised if we win.

Steve2222

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":283pz8ss said:
Pretty clear the Eagles are going to go in dry against the Hawks.

I would love to see different, but I don't think we have the coaches to be able to counter them - even with the Wilson magic.

We are a team that lost to Titans and Redskins, I think expecting a win against the Eagles at home is a bit much.

You just started watching the Seahawks this year huh?

Exittium

Reaction score
Hmm Nope but I bet we see the same officiating trend with the eagle playing the cleanest game of the year. ;)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
and the Seahawks being penalized + 100 yds.

confirmation bias = uneven refereeing

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You know you're a Hawks fan when after every good play, you wait to celebrate because you're looking around for a flag first. :roll:

Exittium

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":33rwbwse said:
You know you're a Hawks fan when after every good play, you wait to celebrate because you're looking around for a flag first. :roll:
There is so much truth to this, so sad :(

Steve2222

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2p81tqwz said:

Haha yep. I always give it a few extra seconds before I celebrate to see if the yellow flag icon shows up

RussB

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2dlup290 said:
So accurate.................

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":36zf0r62 said:
Sharpe said Eagle's 27-21, not sure how this is "run over Seattle?"

And Skip said 30-14. Sounds like a train wreck to me. FYI? I never said they would. I just chose a title that would spark debate. Get the conversation going. You know, what they do in sports forums. Well maybe everywhere but here.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
RussB":2mfuwf8u said:
SoulfishHawk":2mfuwf8u said:
So accurate.................

That's me

mikeak

Reaction score
mikeak":poqb8dob said:
I fully expect us to crush Eagles and then play like crap against Jacksonville....

I will call that a crush. Jacksonville next....