Will we see blue end zones in November?

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
So the MLS season is almost over. Depending on how the Sounders do in the next round their final home game will either be on Saturday or at the latest November 24th which is the conference final. I don't think the Sounders can host the MLS Cup final on December 7th due to their regular season record.

As a Sounders fan I want to see the team obviously win the playoffs but historically under this coach they tend to choke away from home and go one and done in the play offs. So i'm going to stay grounded on my expectations unless they beat Portland.

So between now and November 24th we have the Bucs at home and the Vikings.

With no Huskies playing at the Clink this year I wonder if we will see blue end zones for maybe the Vikings game on the 17th of November. If not i'd hope the Saints game would definitely have them and every home game from then.

There is probably a good chance that Saturdays Sounders game will have Seahawks markings on the field due to the game on Sunday. Which will annoy me but I understand the logistics of it.

Would be nice having blue end zones though!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This comes up every year. Every year people walk away disappointed. It's highly doubtful the blue end zones return.

(RCTID)

OP
OP
G

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Surely they didn't turn them blue after the MLS season due to the Huskies playing at the Clink last year? There should be nothing else going on in the stadium until the MLS starts again in March.

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1yd5icnn said:
This comes up every year. Every year people walk away disappointed. It's highly doubtful the blue end zones return.

(RCTID)

ExperienceJones":1yd5icnn said:
Didn't turn them blue last year, doubt they will this year.

Someone else help me here, but didn't we get the blue endzones (last season)
AFTER the Sounders were finished playing their season ?????

:229031_confused2: :229031_confused2: :229031_confused2:

ExperienceJones

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":138kkvsm said:
Sarlacc83":138kkvsm said:

(RCTID)

ExperienceJones":138kkvsm said:
Didn't turn them blue last year, doubt they will this year.

Someone else help me here, but didn't we get the blue endzones (last season)
AFTER the Sounders were finished playing their season ?????

:229031_confused2: :229031_confused2: :229031_confused2:

They did the previous season but not last year. Like someone mentioned above, it could have been due to the Huskies playing their games there. Guess we'll see once the Sounders are done.

blue 22

Reaction score
End zones were blue for the rams game last year.

Latest posts