William Cornell to make "Rain City Miracle"

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The NFCCG will get an entire episode of its own!!! How badass will that be? I can hardly wait.

http://www.raincityredemption.com/#!The ... 5dc6d099d2
This was in my opinion the single greatest game in Seattle sports history. Period. The sheer moments of redemption throughout the 4th quarter, the overtime finish, the visuals of Russell Wilson and Jermaine Kearse crying after the game, and the true sports miracle that it was, all combine for a moment in this region’s history that will be talked about for ages. Much like the original inspiration to create Rain City Redemption, I was immediately inspired to capture this game in its entirety. I’ve decided that regardless of what happens in the Super Bowl next Sunday, I’m going to at some point dedicate an entire Rain City Redemption episode to this year’s NFC Championship game.

I'm thinking he was too young to fully appreciate Game 5 vs the NY Yankees in 1995 and all the drama that led up to that game in the four games prior, the season as a whole and what it meant to Seattle at that time, so I'll just say that this NFCCG was the greatest FOOTBALL game in Seattle sports history and it deserves a place alongside Game 5.

I mean, after all, the game is simply called Game 5 and true Mariners fans know immediately what you mean 20 years later.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Just saw that on my Facebook! We are so lucky as Seahawks fan to have a talent like William to share his work with us.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":10ahl3kh said:
Big difference is the Mariners didn't get to the World Series but the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl.

The Hawks win is bigger, IMO.
It will be even bigger if we finish the deal on Feb. 1st

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
As much as I like WC's vids, I thought the NFL did a fantastic job on the NFCCG 'Turning Point'.

taco40

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":286l1zv0 said:
As much as I like WC's vids, I thought the NFL did a fantastic job on the NFCCG 'Turning Point'.

Thanks for the heads up.

Here's a link to those films dissecting the game. Truly amazing miracles.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/NFL-Turning-Point-NFC-Championship---Seattle-Seahawks-vs-Green-Bay-Packers/faf5f594-b561-400b-a570-74c1206a66c1[/urltargetblank]

Hawknballs

Reaction score
ETA until people start whining and moaning that it's going to take him "too long" to use his free time making a video for everyone?

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":35pi534e said:
The NFCCG will get an entire episode of its own!!! How badass will that be? I can hardly wait.

http://www.raincityredemption.com/#!The ... 5dc6d099d2
This was in my opinion the single greatest game in Seattle sports history. Period. The sheer moments of redemption throughout the 4th quarter, the overtime finish, the visuals of Russell Wilson and Jermaine Kearse crying after the game, and the true sports miracle that it was, all combine for a moment in this region’s history that will be talked about for ages. Much like the original inspiration to create Rain City Redemption, I was immediately inspired to capture this game in its entirety. I’ve decided that regardless of what happens in the Super Bowl next Sunday, I’m going to at some point dedicate an entire Rain City Redemption episode to this year’s NFC Championship game.

I'm thinking he was too young to fully appreciate Game 5 vs the NY Yankees in 1995 and all the drama that led up to that game in the four games prior, the season as a whole and what it meant to Seattle at that time, so I'll just say that this NFCCG was the greatest FOOTBALL game in Seattle sports history and it deserves a place alongside Game 5.

I mean, after all, the game is simply called Game 5 and true Mariners fans know immediately what you mean 20 years later.

Sunday was absolutely incredible. The comeback was all time. But in my opinion it is not the single greatest game in Seattle sports history. Game 5 has it beat in spades, as does Super Bowl XLVIII.

My rankings:

1) Game 5, due to the fact that it saved an entire franchise from a Florida deathbed
2) Super Bowl XLVIII. An absolute beat down for the first major title in 35 years.
3) 2014 NFCCG. The Tip, great back and forth battle, arch rival is vanquished.
4) 2015 NFCCG. Absolutely incredible comeback, but the sloppiness of the first half really prevents it from vaulting into the pantheon of the top 3, IMO.

All that being said, I wouldn't blame anyone for putting the Comeback at number 1.

evergreen

Reaction score
I get game 5. I will never forget Randy Johnson refusing to come out after giving up the hr. The double was the greatest moment in our sports history, until last year. Now it's behind XLVIII, NFCCG 2014, and NFCCG 2015. That was simply the greatest comeback of all time, period. Enough said. And Beastquake is the greatest run of all time. We're getting riches beyond our wildest dreams with these Seahawks!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1oqs71l1 said:
Big difference is the Mariners didn't get to the World Series but the Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl.

The Hawks win is bigger, IMO.
And us beating the Packers didn't save football on seattle.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I don't care what other people say but I prefer games where we play well the whole game. I like to be celebrating the whole game not just a miracle victory were the crowd is crazy for the last 15min.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Someone needs to pay this guy to do the entire season.

***cough*** Paul Allen ***cough***...

***cough*** NFL Films ***cough***...

Sorry, got a tickle in my throat there.

Rain City Repeat has a great ring to it.