Wilson, Beast, Graham, Baldwin, Lockett, Matthews...

Rob12

Reaction score
...Earl, Sherman, Kam (he'll be here), Bennett, Wagner, Wright, Bane, Avril, Irvin, FRANK CLARK...

Tyler Lockett returning kicks and punts...

Holy crap. I know we have seen some issues with the line, but I have faith that they'll put it together and be at least a respectable unit sooner rather than later...

This team is LOADED. Don't let the preseason fool you.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Pimples of the goose, I have

That team just played in my mind, and they were unstoppable in top form.

Go Hawks!

Phoenix

Reaction score
[unintentional thread derail]

Ok, now my 13th post. And I'm posting all alone stuck listening to Cardinals news.

Speaking of the Cards, Their reserve string QB (Phillip Sims) is looking pretty damn good. He's fresh out, but looks great so far. Not sure if they'll retain him however (ahem, he's WAY WAY better than Archer imho)
[/back]

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Rob12":2sp1qyei said:
...Earl, Sherman, Kam (he'll be here), Bennett, Wagner, Wright, Bane, Avril, Irvin, FRANK CLARK...

Holy crap. I know we have seen some issues with the line, but I have faith that they'll put it together and be at least a respectable unit sooner rather than later...

We should be annihilating teams.

Remember the good ole days.. 58-0, 50-17, 42-13.. I'd like to see some more please.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Phoenix":2r1z263a said:

Ok, now my 13th post. And I'm posting all alone stuck listening to Cardinals news.

Speaking of the Cards, Their reserve string QB (Phillip Sims) is looking pretty damn good. He's fresh out, but looks great so far. Not sure if they'll retain him however (ahem, he's WAY WAY better than Archer imho)
[/back]

Sims was a beast coming out of high school.

I have no idea why RJ Archer is on this team... I mean I know decent QB's aren't exactly easy to find, but I wish we could have a QB that could give some of our young receivers vying for spots an opportunity to splash.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Bobblehead":cbh3chio said:
Rob12":cbh3chio said:

We should be annihilating teams.

Remember the good ole days.. 58-0, 50-17, 42-13.. I'd like to see some more please.

Not in the preseason... Withhold that playbook a bit.

Offensive line just needs to gel. From there on, this will be an absolutely prolific offense.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Rob12":1ud8jaoq said:
Phoenix":1ud8jaoq said:

[/back]

I have no idea why RJ Archer is on this team... I mean I know decent QB's aren't exactly easy to find, but I wish we could have a QB that could give some of our young receivers vying for spots an opportunity to splash.

I've been able to watch Sims play this PS. He's been marching the team down the field for scores no matter whose playing. Granted, against guys trying to make their teams, but they're the one's playing their asses off so it's a decent barometer at this point.

Anyhow, back to the Hawks. :)

mikeak

Reaction score
I am as excited about those players as anyone

I doubt they willbe used properly.......

We may still win which is what matters but it won't be because of using innovative offensive playcalling

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice that the Ginja Ninja was missing from this list. :mrgreen:

Ozzy

Reaction score
CHawK247":33uadn6s said:
massari":33uadn6s said:
Okung, Marsh, Richardson, Hauschka.....

Marsh is still unproven as is Richardson.

I think Richardson started to prove himself late last year as he turned into our quasi #1 before getting hurt. He will have to prove he's healthy and has a full recovery though, I'll concede that.

To Rob's original point, there are a lot of things to be excited about and this team is stacked. Can't wait.

Decimation

Reaction score
Cartire":2a1dkryl said:
The season is so close I can taste it.
I can smell it, and it smells like something good. Real good. Like some pie. That means the Seahawks are going to take the pie and go all the way in dominating fashion and win Super Bowl 50!

12thbrah

Reaction score
The pass rush, the LOB and Lockett on special teams. I have dreams of 2013 all over again.

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Always love a good rosterbatory thread. With all the sky is falling nonsense that has pervaded this board in weeks past, I love me some optimism threads.

There's a reason NFL network has our ceiling at 15-1. If the O-line can come together in a hurry, I believe this offense can be special... special in a way we haven't seen in a decade. I'm not sure how teams are going to play us this year. How many 8-9 man boxes can you expect for Lynch with Jimmy Graham split wide with DB in the X and TLock flanking. Kearse and PRich (if healthy) are going to get a lot of single coverage looks. Imagine the zone read with JG being the pass option on the play...

With the specials teams once again looking like a strength and a D-line that could rival any in franchise history (not to mention the LOB), there's few teams that can rival this amount of solid optimism going into the season.

Excuse me. I need to walk off a serious amount of roster wood. Don't act like you're not impressed.

Threedee

Reaction score
Richardson is kind of in the Harvin seat this season. He'll start off missing about half of the games, and then they'll slowly ease him into the rotation, at which point he may start delivering some explosive plays.

sutz

Reaction score
It's been a llllooooooonnnnnnnggggg off season. Only one more practice game, then it is off to the races.

DHawk

Reaction score
Phoenix":2a3rkf80 said:
Rob12":2a3rkf80 said:
Phoenix":2a3rkf80 said:

[/back]

I've been able to watch Sims play this PS. He's been marching the team down the field for scores no matter whose playing. Granted, against guys trying to make their teams, but they're the one's playing their asses off so it's a decent barometer at this point.

Anyhow, back to the Hawks. :)

I've been watching him myself, was talking about how the Hawks should look into him over Archer in the NFL forum. Ringless seemed pretty high on him too.