Wilson, Beast, Graham, Baldwin, Lockett, Matthews...

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
Phoenix":30rxeg39 said:
[unintentional thread derail]

Ok, now my 13th post. And I'm posting all alone stuck listening to Cardinals news.

Speaking of the Cards, Their reserve string QB (Phillip Sims) is looking pretty damn good. He's fresh out, but looks great so far. Not sure if they'll retain him however (ahem, he's WAY WAY better than Archer imho)
[/back]

I am a "Basinonian" as well. iHeartRadio is godsend and will allow you to listen in to KJR in Seattle. I know you the natives up there all have there opinion on which Seattle Sports Station is better but either is better than the KTAR junk.

Phoenix

Reaction score
DHawk":3no8m222 said:
Phoenix":3no8m222 said:
Rob12":3no8m222 said:
Phoenix":3no8m222 said:
[unintentional thread derail]

Ok, now my 13th post. And I'm posting all alone stuck listening to Cardinals news.

Speaking of the Cards, Their reserve string QB (Phillip Sims) is looking pretty damn good. He's fresh out, but looks great so far. Not sure if they'll retain him however (ahem, he's WAY WAY better than Archer imho)
[/back]

Sims was a beast coming out of high school.

I have no idea why RJ Archer is on this team... I mean I know decent QB's aren't exactly easy to find, but I wish we could have a QB that could give some of our young receivers vying for spots an opportunity to splash.

I've been able to watch Sims play this PS. He's been marching the team down the field for scores no matter whose playing. Granted, against guys trying to make their teams, but they're the one's playing their asses off so it's a decent barometer at this point.

Anyhow, back to the Hawks. :)

I've been watching him myself, was talking about how the Hawks should look into him over Archer in the NFL forum. Ringless seemed pretty high on him too.

He got the starting nod tonight for the Cards, but so far is struggling against Denver - possibly due to the Cards dismal oline. We 12's worry about the Hawks oline, but lordy lordy the Cards oline is OH SO BAD

Apologies to Rob12 again for the OT.