Wilson is back to work

adeltaY

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1mmk8ipq said:
TwistedHusky":1mmk8ipq said:
The defense had little to hang its head about.

Our defense was (go look at the stats) near the top ten in almost every important category on a per drive level. The numbers are higher in aggregate because they faced so many opposing drives.

Considering the amount of possessions they had to endure because our offense was bad in the 1st quarter and near terrible in the 2nd, while also somehow one of the worst offenses in terms of 3 & outs - the defense did better than you would expect.

Since that defense is no longer going to be intact, that means the offense will no longer have that safety blankey. Which means Wilson better learn to throw TDs in the 1st half.
:2thumbs: Great post..
I wanna see my $30 million's worth..

Are we paying 30M?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":gbk78owt said:
Or Wilson could try just completing passes in the 1st half.

It is so crazy it just might work.

He might also want to work on not being one of the worst teams in terms of 3 and outs in the league. But if that is too much, we can just concentrate on scoring TDs in the 1st half.

For the love of all that is good, can we quit the petty dishonest narrative that this is somehow a career trend? We had ONE year when first half scoring was anemic. And even then, that was WITHOUT a running game. Criticism of Wilson is fine but the dishonesty has to stop. Asking for truthful opinions is not being a Wilson homer either.

Outside of the Eagles offense, what the defense failed to do on multiple occasions, considering the talent level is more inexcusable. And while we’re at it maybe we can also stop pretending Wilson is anywhere close to being top paid. Hopefully, him qnd Schotty can build something special.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":336noqb0 said:
IndyHawk":336noqb0 said:
TwistedHusky":336noqb0 said:
The defense had little to hang its head about.

Our defense was (go look at the stats) near the top ten in almost every important category on a per drive level. The numbers are higher in aggregate because they faced so many opposing drives.

Considering the amount of possessions they had to endure because our offense was bad in the 1st quarter and near terrible in the 2nd, while also somehow one of the worst offenses in terms of 3 & outs - the defense did better than you would expect.

Since that defense is no longer going to be intact, that means the offense will no longer have that safety blankey. Which means Wilson better learn to throw TDs in the 1st half.
:2thumbs: Great post..
I wanna see my $30 million's worth..

Are we paying 30M?
The team will be if they want to keep him.
All you have to do is look at what QB's below him are making.The fans will be paying
more for the seats of course as a result but this is all in near future time.