Wilson wouldn't wear...

McG

Reaction score
Man, that guy is a douche. I can't even talk shit, he's done all the shit talking for us. Even if he wasn't a douche, just look at the guy... DONE.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
chris98251":147fpxb9 said:
Ok you say that because it's a Dolphins hat, what would be said if it was a Seahawks hat?

Would you state the same thing if Wilson was wearing a Steelers hat also?

I'm not goona criticize him for it as long as it's during the off time/his personal time. I would be shocked if he did it during a team/nfl related activity though.

I'm a seahawks fan (may not be as much as others, but enough to actively check the internet for their news/care), but I do occasionally wear a Pittsburgh Pirates hat when I step out the door. Obviously as a NFL player, he's held to a different standard and in an instance like this and to your question, to each with their own opinion.

I don't see it as wrong for a NFL player to be a fan of another NFL organization, especially when it pertains to something as a hat which in this case is obviously just a fashion statement. He's not openly support them, so I don't really care, but this doesn't stand for all cases. My point may be a bit contradictive, but in the end, this whole thing isn't just that big a deal to me. I wear hats, they look nice.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Shaz":3kfdtwh1 said:
Not the hugest offense ever and I do believe it is being blown way out of proportion

However, he should have had the presence of mind of what he was wearing

Exactly.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
YES!!! We finally found something bad about this guy, yes yes yes. Look at his wardrobe, god what a stupid 20 something year old. Here we are worried about our guys being "young and dumb" taking supplements to possible cheat on the field. But it could be much worse, they could be wearing outfits we don't approve of and have a picture of them not in the film room. Division Championship!

chris98251

Reaction score
Harbaugh would not even speak to a reporter when he played in San Diego who was trying to interview him in 49ers attire to give you a idea of what he thinks.

Also the QB is never off, he is 24 7 a representitive of the NFL franchise he plays for, thats what you give up when you turn professional. Your always open to be scrutinized and in the limelight for media. I don't want to hear the same old song and dance about they deserve privacy etc. He's at a public beach not a restaurant where there is a social acceptence of privacy at a table or booth when eating a meal. He gets paid millions to represent and play for the 49ers, not the Dolphins. If he were wearing Reebock instead of Nike and was endorsing Nike they could fire him, not that the 49ers would do that but thats the level of representation these guys are expected to carry.

Some call it being professional in all that you do, maybe he can sport a Hernandez Jersey next, I'm sure none of you would have a problem with that either.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The guy wrote a letter as a kid that he wanted to be a Packers or Niners QB. I figure he is pretty loyal to them.

Even Wilson said growing up he was a fan of the Niners. Those guys were both kids right after SF had established themselves as the team of 80's and into the 90's.

The guy was having fun with it and frankly I am glad the media is making something out of that rather than another arrest in the NFL.

Subzero717

Reaction score
This thread is pointless. Why the mods allow twom po intless threads on the same topic is beyond me. They should be punished.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Throwdown":rgmnl8cf said:
NinerLifer":rgmnl8cf said:
SNDavidson":rgmnl8cf said:
So, the 49ers organization gives you your shot at becoming a starting NFL quarterback and will most likely be your ticket to a multimillion dollar contract. You are currently the starting quarterback and appointed leader of this team and an icon for the entire fan base, and you're wearing a Miami Dolphins hat? What a slap in the face.

Pretty sure that you guys are taking it worse than we are LOL.

The dude is in Florida probably trying to enjoy himself without getting mobed by fans. Walking around wearing a Niner hat would probably take the guessing out of "Is that Colin Kaepernick?"

Instead he was probably mistaken for a guy that was trying to look like Kaepernick LOL.

I am actually happy to know that he is getting away from the field once in a while and having some fun so that he stays sharp and refreshed for the upcoming season, instead of over doing it and taking the chance of getting burnt out by week 8.

I guess the game just comes easier for some. :th2thumbs:

I think you're over thining it too. I think dude was just wearing a hat that was good with the rest of what he was wearing, I do the same thing too. I have a Florida Marlins hat, the old one with the Marlin and the F, and I only wear that with certain clothes, same goes for my Seahawks, Sonics, Mariners, and Diamondbacks hats, I'm not a fan of any baseball team really either, it just looks good with what I'm wearing.

That makes sense too. It's hilarious how some people try to make something out of nothing.

Is it September yet??? Hell....I'll settle for August!

Giblien

Reaction score
Do they play the dolphins this year? How awesome would it be if they lost to the dolphins and missed the playoffs? :)

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2i0h0sfs said:
This thread is pointless. Why the mods allow twom po intless threads on the same topic is beyond me. They should be punished.
I like the double post complaining about the double thread. :D

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":23elng7v said:
If i was a nfl superstar... i would be hanging out with 9s and 10s. Anyone else notice this guys taste in putang?

This x1000000

What the hell is he doing?

Pretty sure I was batting higher when I still needed a fake ID... in England.

2j1vg5e 2j1vg5e 2j1vg5e 2j1vg5e 2j1vg5e

mikeak

Reaction score
Look he isn't the first nor the last person not realizing that the Dolphins are an NFL team... Just like thinking the Marlins aren't a MLB team...