Win Despite Marshawn's Ridiculousness

FanSince82

Reaction score
Personally I think any dude that holds out and doesn't get get what he wanted is suspect. That's just me.

I'd be looking for a new safety and RB in the draft.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
FanSince82":2o074spu said:
Personally I think any dude that holds out and doesn't get get what he wanted is suspect. That's just me.

I'd be looking for a new safety and RB in the draft.

I think that comment was suspect....

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Why didn't he travel with he team? How many millions of people have said, this is Marshawn's team. If you are a leader, they get your butt on that sideline and help coach CMike and the other backs on what you are seeing.

I think his timing is atrocious and based on his previous behavior it opens the door to questioning...this does not make me less of a fan

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1luobcs8 said:
Why didn't he travel with he team? How many millions of people have said, this is Marshawn's team. If you are a leader, they get your butt on that sideline and help coach CMike and the other backs on what you are seeing.

I think his timing is atrocious and based on his previous behavior it opens the door to questioning...this does not make me less of a fan

Even though I feel there is nothing sinister about ML not going and and he is a great team member I also wonder why he might not have gone. Maybe he needed something done in town with his doctors pertaining to the injury. Who knows. Just because I don't know does not mean I think it could be something more than it really is. No conspiracy theories here folks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Why the negativity here, ML was just back on Monday from surgery to his stomach wall 6 weeks or so ago.

I'm sure the team wanted him to be ready, realistically that is a quick recovery for anyone but exceptional for a RB who is constantly seeking out contact delivering and taking blows.

I suspect he was asked to be totally honest in assessing if he was ready, I'm glad he didn't play if he thought he was still not quite there yet. He'll play when he's ready.