Winner of the Saints game will stick with me.

nolachawks

Reaction score
Just got a new boy kitten. If the Saints win, my wife gets to name him (Brees, Payton are the front runners). If the Seahawks win, I get to name him....so I need some suggestions for a Seahawks themed name...Percy? Cortez? We already had a cat named Matt Hasselbeck (RIP) by the way. Thanks and GO HAWKS

dbmack

Reaction score
Instead of a player name, I would go with something like Taima.

Named by Seahawks fans, Taima (which means "thunder") is quickly becoming a fixture of Seahawks Sundays at CenturyLink Field. Since 2007 Taima has been the first one out of the tunnel leading the team on to the field before each home game.

http://www.seahawks.com/gameday/taima-the-hawk.html

If I had to choose a player name, I would go with Percy.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Percy is a great name for a cat. I like Max and if your cat is yellow Golden would be a good one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nolachawks":3or2r03y said:
Just got a new boy kitten. If the Saints win, my wife gets to name him (Brees, Payton are the front runners). If the Seahawks win, I get to name him....so I need some suggestions for a Seahawks themed name...Percy? Cortez? We already had a cat named Matt Hasselbeck (RIP) by the way. Thanks and GO HAWKS
How about Sherm or Beasty?

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1fcblrgv said:
nolachawks":1fcblrgv said:
How about Sherm or Beasty?

Yea I was thinking Sherm also. Breno would be kind of cool maybe

dbmack

Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the kitten? That would help with the name game. :D

nategreat

Reaction score
I like Danger too. It could be one of those names where you can use both Danger and Russ. Two-in-one.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Danger is cool but it doesn't shout out seahawks. Your wife should always remember why you named it what you did.
I was thinking steve first but go with a present player.
Russ
Wilson
Kam
I got it ----Hauschka

RezHawk

Reaction score
BQ - short for BeastQuake

Shorty - as a reminder of the QB's playing in the game

Seventy seven - Combined score of BeastQuake game

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Cortez Beastmode Jones (like Skippyjon Jones... like the children's book cat but honoring Cortex Kennedy, Walter Jones, and Marshawn Lynch arguably the three main faces of the franchises... CK in the 90s, Jones in the 2000s and Lynch 2010-current.)

Or

Russ for like Russ in Boots or Russy Wilson

Or

Eleven (for win number 11)