WITH THE 32ND PICK,THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SELECT...

Natethegreat

Reaction score
With the talent in the draft and his size I think he can definitely drop though. Probably wishful thinking though.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
one name for those of you who think he's undersized! ''JOHN RANDLE'' all time leading nfl player with Sacks from the DT position. he's 6.1ft ,if the man can play who cares his about his size!? i just hope those teams/scouts/GM's think that as well, ohh he's to small. and then BAM 32nd pick comes around and nab this Beast! by the way, DT Jordan Hill is similar but he doesnt have Aarons on going motor through all 4 quarters .

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Just to be clear I would do back flips should he drop to us at 32 and we picked him. I merely mentioned that he is not ideal for a lot of teams because of his size and that could possibly cause him to drop to us(might be wishful thinking). Also John Randle went undrafted because of his size so its not like it is unprecedented that a player drops because of not having idea size and weight.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":26tzo4v6 said:
With the 32nd pick...the SuperBowl Champion Seattle Seahawks select....some guy you have never considered at a position we don't have a need at that Kiper thinks is a 3rd rounder.

That is what I have come to suspect.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
These are now longer the Mike Holmgren Days Guys...we are no longer drafting players from spots we dont need.so this is a very possible pick! If he's there st 32 because of his updide value.if he's not there then I see us getting a RT /LG for sure.who tho is the question:/?

Sac

Reaction score
Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame

6-6, 270 lbs, 4.6 40

Loves to block, capable receiver.
Huge.
Projected 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Just the kind of head scratcher at 32 that the media will hate but will turn out awesome for us.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
My Dark horse pick for Seattle is Kelcy Quarles often considered overrated becuase he played on the same line as J. Clowney. Quarles is long armed, big bodied, and has a good first step. Quarles can also split gaps to collapse the pocket, hustles and has a few pass rushing moves. NFLDRAFTSCOUT.com compares Kelcy Quarles to Oakland's Lemarr Houston.

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 883

CPHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":33d4bmaa said:
Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame

6-6, 270 lbs, 4.6 40

Loves to block, capable receiver.
Huge.
Projected 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Just the kind of head scratcher at 32 that the media will hate but will turn out awesome for us.

The media never hates a Notre Dame draft pick.