Witherspoon

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I thought, hey I'd be positive for once. Normally I've been one of the negative doomsayers, but I have to give a shout out to this guy. Witherspoon has been without a doubt the biggest bright spot on defense along with Brooks, who has really come along this year. Witherspoon is playing like a man possessed and not only is he a good cover guy, he is punishing. The Polumalu comparisons were very apt. This guy is all over the field, he's what we thought we were getting with Jamal Adams.

Best pick in a long time for the Seahawks. I really look forward to watching him every week, he's a rare breed in today's NFL.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Yeah, dude's a gamer. I feel the same way about Charbonnet on offense. They both look they are giving it everything they've got every single play.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I thought, hey I'd be positive for once. Normally I've been one of the negative doomsayers, but I have to give a shout out to this guy. Witherspoon has been without a doubt the biggest bright spot on defense along with Brooks, who has really come along this year. Witherspoon is playing like a man possessed and not only is he a good cover guy, he is punishing. The Polumalu comparisons were very apt. This guy is all over the field, he's what we thought we were getting with Jamal Adams.

Best pick in a long time for the Seahawks. I really look forward to watching him every week, he's a rare breed in today's NFL.
Honestly - Witherspoon was my biggest fear with that contract stuff.

And Honestly - some of his mojo has been the highlights of the season for me. Hugely surprised with what we got. I was, for some stupid reason, looking up Cornerback sack stats. If he extrapolates for the year he's in some pretty elite company!

Biggest hit of the year for me.

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing anyone breakup passes without looking like he does. That pass breakup last night when the receiver had him beat was incredible.

rcaido

Reaction score
I think he is one of my fav players right now but I still think we should have gotten the guy who he must not be named.