Wolf Gray this week - confirmed!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
HawkerD":3af7xc3p said:
If AZ was smart they would go with all whites forcing use to wear blue jerseys

Why? The games played inside in a climate controlled dome.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3oj8ctsn said:
HawkerD":3oj8ctsn said:

They can open the top up if they desire. But it may end up hindering their team worse. LOL

:sarcasm_on:
Still, I think it is about 2 weeks till their fans arrive. Unusually mild just at the moment and all the farming is not quite done. So the snowbird fans are still on the way.... :sarcasm_off:

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1cijyti6 said:
HawkerD":1cijyti6 said:

I'd guess it's because we don't have the best experience wearing the blues in that stadium.

Mojambo

Reaction score
I love the Wolf Gray.

Wish it was our default road uni.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Wolf greys are a unique look in the league. Always look sharp.

I'm wondering have we ever worn blue over white? Might be something different sometime.

253hawk

Reaction score
It's been mocked up, but I think blue/white is one of the few combos we haven't worn. Doesn't really do anything for me. White/blue always looks amazing though.

D723c5a8e6993539f4a6badfd58bdb56
XbAcs

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":3msyc94c said:
gowazzu02":3msyc94c said:
HawkerD":3msyc94c said:

I'd guess it's because we don't have the best experience wearing the blues in that stadium.

You guys missed the part where it was said that the Hawks have never lost in the all gray uniforms. It is expected they will wear all gray on Sunday night. Therefore, if the Cardinals wore all white, the Seahawks couldn't wear all gray.

ringless

Reaction score
It's not the uniforms guys. Although I like the look... Those wins have nothing to do with them being gray and thinking that they could actually help you is more of a superstition. The real secret is is that Seattle just happens to be a good team who won several games while wearing those uniforms.

The only team you guys have played with a winning record in those unis is the Cardinals (who played with a backup Qb in one of those 2 games) . If you won wearing this week it'd be a case of confirmation bias. If you lost this week I'd say the real reason had nothing to do with the uni's.

So again, the real reason for the wins. Seattle is just a good team and has been. Not the uni's

SeaChat

Reaction score
Greywolf

Is this the Uniform everyone is talking about ? I am dreading the game where we dawn the new glow in the dark lime green uniforms, I guess that one is reserved for Thursday Night Games. I love the blends of green in the at home and on the road Seahawk uniforms, but the all green uniforms make them look like glow sticks running around on the field. Who knows maybe it will help Russell find his targets better, it will certainly help our opponents spot our players out there. Maybe the reason we have had such great success with the grey uniforms is that they blend in better out there and make it a little more difficult for our opponents to keep tabs on their movement.

Whatever the colors, I don't think that Seattle's winning this game is hinged upon what color uniform they choose to wear, I think it's going to be hinged on each and everyone of them executing at a championship level, on both sides of the ball and on special teams, and improving with each passing game in their efforts.

I'm as superstitious as the next guy, maybe even more, I believe very much in the spirit of the 12th man, I can't tell you how many Seattle games I've sat thru, hinged on the edge of my seat, with yet another nail biting finish, and telling everyone else around me that "the magic of the 12th man hasn't happened in this game yet, it's coming, we are gonna win", and sure as heck, it does, some crazy off the wall play goes down and the Seahawks pull yet another one out or nowhere, some, in fact most, choose to call it dumb luck, I call it the magic of the 12th mans spirit at play out there on the field. Its why in many of my post I emphasize how important the health of the 12th Man is on the field during the season. For me, it is as important, if not more important than all the other elements of play out there on the field.

Wolf Grey works for me, I really love the old school colors, I've been watching them play and rooting for them for 40 years now and have become pretty fond of those colors. In fact I'm getting ready for green pinstripes up and down the sides of my truck, and a set of green and blue Seahawk eyes decal placed across the width of my tail gate. If they adopt a solid green uniform, I'll have to take my truck down, have it repainted and start all over again. I'm a poor man, I'll have to hit Paul Allen up for a few bucks to get her redone LMAO. :greetingsearthling:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's strange because I am in the minority with the AG (All Greys) uniforms. I have never liked them because they look like all whites that are in desperate need of a wash. I've only come to like them more in recent seasons because as stated, they are undefeated when wearing them.

I always wanted the greys to be a couple shades darker personally. Something like the photo below. But win this Sunday in them and I will like them that much more.

:2thumbs: :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,108

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ringless":28y40xsz said:
It's not the uniforms guys. Although I like the look... Those wins have nothing to do with them being gray and thinking that they could actually help you is more of a superstition. The real secret is is that Seattle just happens to be a good team who won several games while wearing those uniforms.

The only team you guys have played with a winning record in those unis is the Cardinals (who played with a backup Qb in one of those 2 games) . If you won wearing this week it'd be a case of confirmation bias. If you lost this week I'd say the real reason had nothing to do with the uni's.

So again, the real reason for the wins. Seattle is just a good team and has been. Not the uni's

Seriously?

253hawk

Reaction score
Wolf greys it is. 8-0 confirmed.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/789938152052056068[/tweet]

OpHawk

Reaction score
ringless":2ub9y8y8 said:

Wow, and all this time......

A

Anonymous

253hawk":2ssq2we7 said:
Wolf greys it is. 8-0 confirmed.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/789938152052056068[/tweet]

I don't see the knee-brace in that pic...

Latest posts