Woolen on pace for most INTs in the NFL since 1979

sutz

Reaction score
On track for DROY at least, possibly ROTY. QBs still trying to throw on him like he's a rookie. He's playing out of his mind.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I didn't expect he would come on nearly this fast, but this young man is REALLY FAST!!!! Appears speed works wonders for DBs.
Sure hope our hurt guys aren't hurt bad. Hate to lose guys right when they fell like they're making progress off their best game of the year.

toffee

Reaction score
I didn't expect he would come on nearly this fast, but this young man is REALLY FAST!!!! Appears speed works wonders for DBs.
Sure hope our hurt guys aren't hurt bad. Hate to lose guys right when they fell like they're making progress off their best game of the year.
That's what Sherm said, SPEED! May be, just may be, Sherm was like only if he had that speed :)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I couldn’t watch the game. Who’s hurt?

Latest posts