Work ethic

birdman5

Reaction score
I think this teams work ethic will be enough to overcome any perceived faults, weather real or imagined. That is one of, if not their biggest asset. That is how I know this team can bring home that thing I have been hoping for since 1976.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hgwellz12":quzr6gm0 said:
The parade /party will last all week!

lol...this place amazes me. Scroll back two weeks or even last week and we are the worst team in the NFL. Fast forward to today and its rainbows and unicorns for everyone. So funny.

OP
OP
birdman5

birdman5

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3o42yjhj said:
hgwellz12":3o42yjhj said:
The parade /party will last all week!

lol...this place amazes me. Scroll back two weeks or even last week and we are the worst team in the NFL. Fast forward to today and its rainbows and unicorns for everyone. So funny.
This place is full of many different personalities, that is for sure. Different things motivate different types of personalities to post. That's the way the world is, not just the .net world.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't know if it's work ethic, as just pure talent that's the difference maker right now.

This team is so loaded that it can overcome fumbles on our own 10 yard line, botched FG's, etc. Pete alluded to this last night when he was talking about still not having that ONE perfectly played game yet this season.