Worst officiated game since XL

THE TABS

Reaction score
Totally one sided, totally bogus calls on us, and completely missed calls all night on the Niners.

If that’s what it takes to get a win, then I’ll suffer :D :lol:

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Agreed, I'm furious. I just wanted it to end. The NFL has to take action on this or they are going to lose me for years to come again. After XL* I stopped watching for four years. I was so mad with the NFL.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
It was so clearly bad. So many missed calls...DPIs, facemask on Wilson, how many missed holding calls against Clowney, 'in the grasp' on Wilson, etc....

So clearly biased.

endzorn

Reaction score
I feel like calls even out over the course of a season. Tonight was one of those rare games where every questionable call seemed to benefit the opponent. It’s not a trend...just happened. We won despite mistakes and bad luck. It makes the game much sweeter to me.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
endzorn":2sr5imy4 said:
I feel like calls even out over the course of a season. Tonight was one of those rare games where every questionable call seemed to benefit the opponent. It’s not a trend...just happened. We won despite mistakes and bad luck. It makes the game much sweeter to me.

No they clearly made a conscious decision to give SF the advantage .

BubbaGump

Reaction score
How many hits are they going to allow on Wilson when he gives himself up to slide!? He got hit every time tonight! Hell one time 3 niners tried to slam him and one of them got injured by hitting each other and Russel! These non calls need to stop! If they were happening to someone like Aaron Rogers ESPN would have a F’ing Special Report and more rule changes would happen during the off season!

Sealake80

Reaction score
Makes the NFL look rinky dink.

Those refs are gonna have some people pissed at them tomorrow. They didn't do their job and the Seahawks won.

nwHawk

Reaction score
+1
+1
+1

Holy smokes this was a terribly officiated game. Come on NFL, you can do better.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1hrkz8gh said:
Agreed, I'm furious. I just wanted it to end. The NFL has to take action on this or they are going to lose me for years to come again. After XL* I stopped watching for four years. I was so mad with the NFL.

NFL take action? I think it is as likely as not that they are directing it.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
In their showcase game arguably the best game of the season to put out that reffing performance was a joke

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I don’t think I have seen in the grasp called since the 80s. If they were going to make that call at all why didn’t they on the 49er fumble return TD?!

cymatica

Reaction score
The officials think they had a bad game because Seattle won.

knownone

Reaction score
My favorite call was Wilson's near sack scramble where we lose 10 yards because they 'blew the play dead'. Meanwhile, if you rewatch the play, the whistle isn't blown until Wilson has already escaped the sack and is running past the line of scrimmage.

It didn't end up mattering, but that was about as awful a call as I can remember seeing. It would be fine if they blew the whistle, but it felt like the ref was thinking 'oh crap! he escaped ***WHISTLE***'.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Refs were so bad. The punt tackle I mean wtf. The sack personal fould. The 4 or 5 Russell slides where he was hammered

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JustTheTip":22ve8hn0 said:
falcongoggles":22ve8hn0 said:

NFL take action? I think it is as likely as not that they are directing it.
The NFL won’t do anything about it, because most of the time they get “desired results” from their steering.
Got to be a few pissed Off NFL executives after this. They want their Niners legacy team back.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Agreed. Posted my opinion on another thread.

It seriously felt like Bill Levy was out there tonight.

The most unfortunate thing about it tho is that when calls go against us, not a word. Not a single word is mentioned by the announcers or talking heads.
But I can guarantee that if the script was flipped and we were getting those calls, everyone would be up in arms. Thats all they would have been talking about.

Just like the fail mary, the KJ Wright bat, Sherman vs buffalo kicker, etc. The media makes that their #1 story. Yet after tonight? Silence. They'll be talking about how San Francisco lost rather than how Seattle won.