Worst thing for me about the Cincy game...

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
I"ve read a lot on here the last couple days about who is to blame for the loss. I do think there is merit to numerous perspectives and I do agree with some of them.

The biggest thing that bothered me about the loss however is that it made Pete Prickso's prediction come true...:mad:.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Prisco is a mediot. The thing that bothers me about Sunday's game is it's a perfect example of Pete's motto, "It's not how you start but how you finish". The Seahawks finished badly against Cincy.

themunn

Reaction score
Prisco is a mediot. The thing that bothers me about Sunday's game is it's a perfect example of Pete's motto, "It's not how you start but how you finish". The Seahawks finished badly against Cincy.

Offensively yes
Defensively they were outstanding, Cincy gets the ball back with 2.03 remaining and we manage to stop them and get the ball back long enough to drive the length of the field. If we had managed to get more than 3 points out of the first 2 drives in 3rd quarter, or even take a FG instead of going for it with just over 2 mins lefts (big balls indeed to be fair), then we win that game.

Offensive just had a terrible 2nd half

Rat

Reaction score
Worst for me is that our seasoned vet, who plays the most important position on the team, looked more and more like a rookie the closer we got to the end zone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm just relaying what Dave Wyman was talking about. The lack of sticking with the run, or even seemingly trying.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Worst for me is that our seasoned vet, who plays the most important position on the team, looked more and more like a rookie the closer we got to the end zone.
Not getting rid of the ball, even just to throw it up for grabs, is just inexcusable on that last offensive play. For me, there was a lot of information conveyed there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did it earier in the game too. It's 4th and goal, at least toss it up towards the end zone. See if someone can get a PI call, or just go get it.
I know DK is the anti-christ by some on here, but he's a big strong guy. Throw it up and let him go get it. Better than hugging the ball like it's a teddy bear on 4th down.
And yes, the O Line got owned on those two plays. But still.........
Know....the....situation.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm never okay with the Seahawks losing.

But this loss didn't upset me. I'm hoping it serves as a valuable tool/lesson for this squad going forward.

I don't pay Prisco any attention so I really don't let that dude bother me