Would you rather have Seattle's roster or Arizona's?

Which roster is more talented without considering the QB position?

• Seattle is better, QB no QB doesn't matter

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Arizona is better, QB no QB doesn't matter

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Seattle, but you have to consider the QB position

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Arizona, but maybe not after this years free agent season

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Overseasfan

Reaction score
QB: Seahawks
RB: Cardinals
WR: Draw
TE: Seahawks
OL: Cardinals
DL: Draw (counting Jones and Golden as DL here)
LB: Seahawks
DB: Draw

Close one but I'd still take the Hawks roster.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2wz2g3wa said:
Uncle Si":2wz2g3wa said:
Better question might be who from AZ's roster (Maybe one player from each side of the ball) would you take as a direct placement for the Seahawk that currently plays there?
I would take David Johnson for Jimmy Graham in a heartbeat. Note that I really do think Graham is a stud but our OC does not use him right.

David Johnson does not play TE. It was a position swap question.

That said, David Johnson AND Jimmy Graham would be elite. All we'd have to do is swap Rawls for him. Hell, I'd throw in Prosise as well.

Hawks46

Reaction score
DJrmb":1u43bu2o said:
Popeyejones":1u43bu2o said:
QB - Seahawks
RB - Cardinals
OL - Cardinals
WR - Cardinals
TE - Seahawks
DL - Seahawks
LB - Seahawks
CB - Draw
S - Seahawks (although slightly -- Seahawks are #1 and Cards are #2 in the NFL probably).

I pretty much completely agree with this other than the DL/LB area. I think depending on where you put Chandler Jones and Markus Golden they edge Seattle out in one of the areas. They had 24.5 sacks last year between the two of them and they're both only 26 years old still...

WR is also a really tough one for me. They have the obvious HoF player in Fitzgerald who is still playing great but if we're talking long term I'm going Seattle. This is probably Fitzgerald's last year based off his own words. Seattle is in the better position here 2018 and beyond.

Our WR's are younger and more explosive, and Baldwin and Lockett are annually at the top of the league in catch rate. Richardson is showing that if he can stay healthy, he'll be in that conversation as well. The Seahawks likely won't be able to afford to keep him after this year if he stays healthy.

Fitzgerald is still a stud, but he'd be a really bad fit here. Wilson won't throw into tight windows, and that's all Fitzgerald gives you anymore. He's crafty and still runs elite routes, but he's just too slow to gain much of any separation unless it's a blown coverage or a soft spot in a zone.

Seattle's WR's are way better. I don't know much about AZ's depth, but McEvoy is likely better than most of not all of them.

Latest posts