Wow 49er webzone is a joke

Ozzy

Reaction score
I got banned for saying these are two great teams and I expect a battle. I haven't visited opposing team sites much and now I know why. What a joke that place is. Even the moderators are ridiculous. Glad to see this board being ran so well and that its a place opposing fans can come and talk football. That is all....

chris98251

Reaction score
Some boards are chippy, some won't allow anyone that is an opposition to sign up, other lock out during the week they play some teams. We like the insight here and the banter, we have a smack shack that we can send smack to and I think I can say that all that have been here a length of time have come to appreciate the thoughts of others outside our rose colored perception. That and as many found it gets rather droll reading often repetitive topics with a different name on them when news is dry.

Having opposing teams fans opens the door for transaction discussions back in forth in the NFL forum and things as well. All good stuff, we have plenty of axes to swing and hammers if needed, finding great fans of other teams that like to come and talk, very few boards encourage it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've gotten two accounts banned there before I even got around to trolling. Their site's a joke, and so are their posters.

It's pretty much like this:

"I expect a great game, and I think the Seahawks have a good chance to win because--

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED FOR TROLLING."

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17ramvq6 said:
I've gotten two accounts banned there before I even got around to trolling. Their site's a joke, and so are their posters.

It's pretty much like this:

"I expect a great game, and I think the Seahawks have a good chance to win because--

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED FOR TROLLING."

You're not doing it right... rookie!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":28we0ox6 said:

Well, apparently you're sucking off the right mod, because I was banned for tamer/less inflammatory stuff than I've seen you post there multiple times, and you're still active; haha.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The 49ers are insecure from York to peanut venders right now, and the dismissive talk of a rivalry that we all heard over the winter has vaporized. Emails to fans to make noise, speeches about Lincoln, that franchise has tacked it's relevance to beating the Seahawks this week. Webzone is just a reflection of that mood.

HoRneR

Reaction score
You gotta say something pretty bad to get banned from webzone. There has been a Seahawks fan trolling all week and he is still there I personally don't mind him I like a troll or two a week keeps its fresh.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HoRneR":30pxmis1 said:
You gotta say something pretty bad to get banned from webzone. There has been a Seahawks fan trolling all week and he is still there I personally don't mind him I like a troll or two a week keeps its fresh.

Not when I was posting there. They do seem to be letting Seahawks fans get away with more there over the past few months, though. I wonder why?

12thMan1

Reaction score
I found this little jewel on their precious site.

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Originally posted by 49ersking:
The 49ers have mostly beat teams with losing records.

Seattle is the best team in the NFL...assuming they win today.

I am cautiously optimistic about next Sunday... was really disappointed in week 2.

Seattle is NOT the best team in the NFL. They may have the best record rite now, but they are far from the best team in the NFL. They struggle from time to time against sh*tty teams, best teams don't do that. I say Broncos and Saints are better than the Seahawks. If they play the Panthers again they would get destroyed.

Heck, the Rams and Texans both should have beaten them. But they were down 2-3 offensive lineman for a few weeks during that stretch. If they ever lost Wilson that team would be DONE, more so than most teams losing their starting QB.

Does he not realize who THEIR backup is? Colt friggin Mccoy! I'm actually extremely confident in our backup. Without Krap, that offense would be a joke.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":wt4ara2u said:
E.C. Laloosh":wt4ara2u said:

Well, apparently you're sucking off the right mod, because I was banned for tamer/less inflammatory stuff than I've seen you post there multiple times, and you're still active; haha.

Insulted baby

HoRneR

Reaction score
12thMan1":385udu6z said:
I found this little jewel on their precious site.

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Originally posted by 49ersking:
The 49ers have mostly beat teams with losing records.

Seattle is the best team in the NFL...assuming they win today.

I am cautiously optimistic about next Sunday... was really disappointed in week 2.

Seattle is NOT the best team in the NFL. They may have the best record rite now, but they are far from the best team in the NFL. They struggle from time to time against sh*tty teams, best teams don't do that. I say Broncos and Saints are better than the Seahawks. If they play the Panthers again they would get destroyed.

Heck, the Rams and Texans both should have beaten them. But they were down 2-3 offensive lineman for a few weeks during that stretch. If they ever lost Wilson that team would be DONE, more so than most teams losing their starting QB.

Does he not realize who THEIR backup is? Colt friggin Mccoy! I'm actually extremely confident in our backup. Without Krap, that offense would be a joke.

Are you insinuating that Colt Mccoy is not the greatest backup of all time?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Why on earth do so many of you guys care about that website and what they have to say? I have great discussions with a couple of my good friends that are 9er fans and they wont go near that site.

NET's obsession with Webzone perplexes me.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Not true. Go read my posts. I was as decent as you could be. The only questionable thing I did was caution against using the argument that Seahawks are only good because they cheat as it makes you look bad....which is true. Every bit as true if I was to use that argument against the niners success. Same username so you can see everything I wrote. That place is a joke.

Seahwkgal....you might be on to something.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1j4d18n4 said:
E.C. Laloosh":1j4d18n4 said:

ty6u9yje.jpg

60niners

Reaction score
I wish people would just stay away from that board altogether. I know the official forum is a bit more of a task to get into, but the quality of pos(er) is so much more gooder.

Laloosh

Reaction score
60niners":3s3pepzc said:
I wish people would just stay away from that board altogether. I know the official forum is a bit more of a task to get into, but the quality of pos(er) is so much more gooder.

I must go to the WZ for the entertainment because I haven't even looked at the official forum.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm betting that they banned Roland because they couldn't read correctly spelled words.

Latest posts