WOW!!!!!!!!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
What a game hawks are for real this year . there is lot of things to clean up but we are contenders this year .

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Games like this are cool when watching other peoples teams play. I prefer a two score lead at all times when it comes to the Seahawks. The rollercoaster of emotions is tough to handle at times.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2jw3wrqh said:
Games like this are cool when watching other peoples teams play. I prefer a two score lead at all times when it comes to the Seahawks. The rollercoaster of emotions is tough to handle at times.

Exactly. This. And its not even close, at least i hope they never are.

SlickRick

Reaction score
My heart can't handle this every week. Love that we got the win. Once Seattle took the lead late in the 4th I knew it was over. Defense stepped up real late

Own The West

Reaction score
Pie Romania":si166g6c said:
Ran around my home and yard carrying my 6 year old under my arm. We both enjoyed the experience of the emotional roller coaster and had even more fun celebrating the win for the neighborhood to hear.

Please tell me you didn't spike them at the end of your run. :shock:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":3ut9ob0j said:
My heart can't handle this every week. Love that we got the win. Once Seattle took the lead late in the 4th I knew it was over. Defense stepped up real late

I'm glad you were confident, after the way that game had gone I was nervous when they were 2nd and 20 on their own 15 with 16 seconds to go. :lol: :lol:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't been that excited at Century Link since the crazy NFCCG against the Packers. I admit as Watson kept throwing TDs I didn't think we had what it took to match the Texans in a shoot out but they gladly proved me wrong. This is why you pay the money you do to see the games. One for the ages.

Russell FRICKIN Wilson!!!!!!!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I was parked on the 28 near Quincy, headed back home, watching the Twitter highlights in the last few minutes. Couldn't stand not to. What a game.

Latest posts